Inactivity Property Check

Inactivity Property Check?

• Property check every hour for 60 and 110 players then force sell.

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Property check every hour for 60 and 110 players with text from bank.

Votes: 21 38.2%
  • Property check every hour at 110 players, every 2 hours at 60 players then force sell.

Votes: 8 14.5%
  • Property check every hour at 110 players, every 2 hours at 60 players with text from bank.

Votes: 13 23.6%
  • No property check

Votes: 8 14.5%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Several times a day, senior staff+ have to go around asking to sell properties no one is actively using or is empty, due to the high player count because we usually hit 60 players before lunch.
Paralake v5 is not made for the massive player increase we got the last months and the properties are limited.

My suggestion is that when the server hit 60 players, there will be a Property check every 2 hours.
When the server is over 110 players, the Property check will be every hour.

If the owner haven't locked/unlocked the door or accessed the chest for 2 hours the property will get sold OR the bank will text the owner if they haven't been using their property aka doors or chest within 10 minutes, the property will be force sold.

This is to prevent of people claiming several properties for no reason when the server is full and resulting in new players can't do their missions or have to buy Office to finish the mission, which have happened several times. This will also prevent the name people to buy up a whole apartment building just to use one apartment.

Feel free to discuss this or if you have any other idea how we can solve the housing shortage on the server.

Reaction score
I suggested something similar, expect making people pay to keep the property. That way they're more inclined to actually sell it

Reaction score
I suggested something similar, expect making people pay to keep the property. That way they're more inclined to actually sell it

Although I can see where you're coming from I think that this could have a negative impact on newer players who don't have much money in their banks.

Reaction score
I feel that maybe it should be like a text thing as suggested above every hour or so sends a message if you reply yes to it lets you keep it if you don’t reply within say 10 minutes it goes bye bye, the reason I say 10 minutes is in case they are dead.

Reaction score
I think rather than a text from the bank have something which is more in your face, cause I sometimes get pinges from my phone and ignore them.