Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME:
Inchs
STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:1:16179036
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?:
Very much for the same reason I wanted to be helper, I've been apart of the community since 2016 and I've suck a lot of hours into the server in that time. Being staff is almost a sort of service to the server and after it has given me so much over the years I want too always give back. I've been having a lot of fun being a helper, it's nice being a somewhat part of the staff team again and my desire to rejoin it as an Enforcer has grown. I was a moderator a number of years ago now before choosing to resign because I thought I was not doing a great job, I also began to not enjoy it and I didn't want to spend my days performing the role if I disliked it. It's been a long time since I was given that opportunity and I wish to take that opportunity again. I feel as if I am ready and in a better mindset to carry out the role in a way that I will enjoy this time, to the point I'll stick around and really try my hardest.

People have real lives, they cannot always be on, as of late we've maintained a high number of players but not a huge amount of staff on, leading to a huge amount of work at peak times. Staff end up doing so many reports they do not have time to even play the game. As someone who is already a Helper and has experience with being staff I want to give a helping hand, I've tried my best as a helper but there is only so much I can do, if a report needs to be passed onto staff to do I always end up feeling bad as I wouldn't want them overworked. I am active and online most days in the evenings, meaning I'd be consistently online to do reports and any other staff duties as well as being fairly active on weekends unless I am away from my home.

I was a moderator before and ended up resigning, I've been wanting to give the position another go recently and becoming a helper has only fueled this more. I really want another chance to prove that I can be a good member of staff for the server and that I know the rules as I did on my first attempt. I want to prove anyone who thinks otherwise wrong by doing the best I can. I've worked hard to become a different person, hopefully one that is a more successful staff member.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
I know the server is lacking some staff recently and that I've just gotten helper but I want to give it a go. I'm not expecting to get it this time around but I've tried my best to improve and really learn every interpretation of the rules recently and you have to start somewhere in the process. Any feedback would be appreciated and I hope that the administration team can give me another chance and can see that I want nothing but to do a good job for the server.

Last edited:

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
-Support
So basically you're really immature and I really really don't believe you deserve to hold as great rank on the server as an enforcer. You don't really know the rules nor the laws in my opinion. All you do on the server is afk in a base and grow. Today you issued me an incorrect blacklist where you slandered me in ooc for being toxic when I was not being toxic in any kind of way towards anyone and I don't feel safe having someone like you with a high role and responsibility helper is maximum in my eyes.

Reaction score
-Support
So basically you're really immature and I really really don't believe you deserve to hold as great rank on the server as an enforcer. You don't really know the rules nor the laws in my opinion. All you do on the server is afk in a base and grow. Today you issued me an incorrect blacklist where you slandered me in ooc for being toxic when I was not being toxic in any kind of way towards anyone and I don't feel safe having someone like you with a high role and responsibility helper is maximum in my eyes.
I talked to Maia about the blacklist to understand the situation and we talked that out, but I do much more then AFK and grow! I'm one of the most active in help chat and in the help reports, I've been mainly playing jobs recently and haven't based in a while but I appreciate the feedback about the blacklist

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I talked to Maia about the blacklist to understand the situation and we talked that out, but I do much more then AFK and grow! I'm one of the most active in help chat and in the help reports, I've been mainly playing jobs recently and haven't based in a while but I appreciate the feedback about the blacklist
Even tho you have been spoken to. I don't believe you should be given that role as you still lack knowledge

Reaction score
Hello,

I am going to start by saying, I am a sweater, and I am rather new, only been here for about maybe a month? However, I only started being more active in PLPD and the forums recently. I have seen you online inches, and contrary to what has been posted by others here I don't see an issue with your conduct. However, the issue I have is your move to instantly goto Enforcer. I understand that you said you did not expect to like it so much, but this is almost a 'honeymoon' period in your time performing staff like duties on the server. I have been staffing and doing various things along those lines in other communities and I have learned a simple thing. It is always great for the first month, or two. After that the smaller things start to get to you and it can become harder. When that happens only the truly dedicated are able to push on and keep going. I believe that you should spend more time as a helper, wait for this 'honeymoon' period to end, and then take a bit to really think about if you want to become a enforcer.

Regardless of my thoughts and -support I wish you the best of luck!

dog

Reaction score
In my opinion, there are things that are personally just unforgivable with how you've acted in the past and I've not seen any bit of change to that fact. Maybe you will change, maybe you have changed, you just have to show it and you haven't. I can't support a staff member who has acted in such a terrible way in the past without undeniable proof that they have tremendously changed so it's a -support from me, but good luck on this application regardless.

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
This was 3 years ago, me and Sorle buried it a long time ago and have moved on as should everyone else, we are both fed up with hearing something that is long done
The thing is what Tyler is trying to say I believe is that you've not changed since then in his eyes

Reaction score
The thing is what Tyler is trying to say I believe is that you've not changed since then in his eyes
I most definitely have changed since then, I took a long step back from the community and everyone else and took some time to reform from how I was back then. I'm not sure what Tyler is referring too recently since I haven't seen him once

Reaction score
I most definitely have changed since then, I took a long step back from the community and everyone else and took some time to reform from how I was back then. I'm not sure what Tyler is referring too recently since I haven't seen him once
Whether or not you have changed is a decision you cannot make, especially when making such a decision benefits you. You have not needed to see me for me to experience your lack of maturity and reformation which itself speaks wonders.

Reaction score
An absolutely HUGE -support

Although I believe people can change, it does not seem like you have changed much from the times where you were telling someone's girlfriend that they deserve gangrape over a simple discussion about politics. Every time I have had any experience with you, past and present, you have seemed to be EXTREMELY immature to a point where I believe it is just one of your many unadmirable characteristics. Not only do I not think you deserve enforcer, I don't think you deserve the rank of helper.
I cannot say that this is the same Inchs that I have been around recently.

Whenever I've met Inchs in recent times, it's always been a pleasant experience, and I've not noticed any sort of toxic behaviour, immaturity or attitude as you have described. I am not sure if you've just seen him at times where I haven't, but my experience differs greatly from yours it seems.

Side-note: Whose idea was it to even discuss politics, that shit always turns into a shitfest.

Whether or not you have changed is a decision you cannot make, especially when making such a decision benefits you. You have not needed to see me for me to experience your lack of maturity and reformation which itself speaks wonders.
He can say that he believes he has changed at the very least, and you do by no means have the say on whether he truly has changed if you've barely been around him recently, as his and your responses indicate. To judge someone while only looking from the sidelines is very one-sided, and often shows that person out of context.

To those that talk about his behaviour in the past - where were you when Inchs made his helper application? If you believe his past to be so terrible and that his character is so unchanged from back then, why did you not voice your complaints then?
I ask, because I believe that if what you are saying to be true, certainly you wouldn't want to see him as a Helper either? I mean, you even say so yourself, @tylerye
Is it possible to see some examples of this behaviour that you all believe Inchs to be guilty of? This behaviour that supposedly is the same as 3 years ago?

And to @Inchs
Can you tell us how you've changed since this happened in a bit more detail? I get that you've made a short response on this, but it takes a bit more to truly convince others. I mean, personally I believe that actions speak louder than words, but in some cases it's difficult to convey that to others when they haven't actively been looking your way.

I am playing a bit of Devil's Advocate here in hopes that onlookers, myself included, may become a bit more informed on the situation at hand, but I do want to point out: I am currently in support of Inchs' application. I have personally had a really nice experience whenever I've met Inchs in recent times, and I don't believe he is quite the immature and terrible person that some of you make him out to be.

Reaction score
I cannot say that this is the same Inchs that I have been around recently.

Whenever I've met Inchs in recent times, it's always been a pleasant experience, and I've not noticed any sort of toxic behaviour, immaturity or attitude as you have described. I am not sure if you've just seen him at times where I haven't, but my experience differs greatly from yours it seems.

Side-note: Whose idea was it to even discuss politics, that shit always turns into a shitfest.

He can say that he believes he has changed at the very least, and you do by no means have the say on whether he truly has changed if you've barely been around him recently, as his and your responses indicate. To judge someone while only looking from the sidelines is very one-sided, and often shows that person out of context.

To those that talk about his behaviour in the past - where were you when Inchs made his helper application? If you believe his past to be so terrible and that his character is so unchanged from back then, why did you not voice your complaints then?
I ask, because I believe that if what you are saying to be true, certainly you wouldn't want to see him as a Helper either? I mean, you even say so yourself, @tylerye
Is it possible to see some examples of this behaviour that you all believe Inchs to be guilty of? This behaviour that supposedly is the same as 3 years ago?

And to @Inchs
Can you tell us how you've changed since this happened in a bit more detail? I get that you've made a short response on this, but it takes a bit more to truly convince others. I mean, personally I believe that actions speak louder than words, but in some cases it's difficult to convey that to others when they haven't actively been looking your way.

I am playing a bit of Devil's Advocate here in hopes that onlookers, myself included, may become a bit more informed on the situation at hand, but I do want to point out: I am currently in support of Inchs' application. I have personally had a really nice experience whenever I've met Inchs in recent times, and I don't believe he is quite the immature and terrible person that some of you make him out to be.
Thank you for feedback.
I took time away from the community because I had numerous mental health conditions that I went a got treatment for. I spent time alone just reflecting on myself and distancing myself from everyone because apart of my mental health conditions involved destructive episodes. After that I focused on my life for a bit and stopped gaming, slowly introducing myself back into in a healthy manner to promote healthy habits, I saw perp was growing and decided to give it a go and I'm consistently trying to grow those healthy habits and just be a better person

Reaction score
I witnessed you blacklist two innocent players today (Robert never realised he was blacklisted), I don't think you should be an enforcer. Sorry mate.
Everyone makes mistakes. Hes a human not a robot. Staff mistakes happen which is why we have appeals.

As for the app. I've seen Inches a couple times around and never had a bad interaction with him Seems like he's changed from the stuff I've read above to now. I personally haven't had any issues with him

+Support Good luck Inchs

Status
Not open for further replies.