Inspires Enforcer Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
+Support, Always correcting me on the rules, great roleplayer, I think you're read for this position (Y)

Reaction score
considering you're a metagamer i dont thinkt hat you're suitable for an enforcer position
edit
935576b0d1.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
considering you're a metagamer i dont thinkt hat you're suitable for an enforcer position
edit
935576b0d1.jpg
I think I need to reply to this. All Robin told me to kill Ash, but if anything I had reason's in game to. He had killed an ORG member and was trying to kill Alex, so even if Robin did not give me that order over steam I still would of killed him. Also all the staff team know about this when you know barely anything, you've only gone and posted this so I look bad to the community. This is what I heard Bolli say "A steam message is like an message in game".

Reaction score
+SUPPORT You're a very funny guy and very friendly towards me and others as i've not played in like 2 weeks i don't know really your RP But i think you would make a good place in the staff team

Reaction score
Denied

The senior administration team do not feel that you are ready for the position. If you are thinking of applying again, try to be active on our Team Speak 3, help out in /help and check the forums regularly. However, we appreciate that you are showing an interest in joining the staff team.

Status
Not open for further replies.