Sam's enforcer application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: MrSam

IN-GAME NAME: Sam Arnolds

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:97474497

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER: I would like to become an Enforcer because I feel like after my 2 years of being a part of this community I have the rule knowledge and aspects that are needed to become a part of the staff. I started playing in late 2014 and have been a member of this community since, I have enjoyed playing on the server and becoming a part of perpheads, over the course of my time played on th server I have gained over 2 months of game time and expert member on the forums. I have extensive rule knowledge and always report a rules break when it occurs, I try and show my knowladge in admin sits and a vast majority of the reports I make end up leading to the person receiving punishment when I have reported them. I would like to hold the position of an Enforcer as I help out new people on th server he never I can, if new players approach me and ask for a ride somewhere I would happily take them and help them out with getting started with how to make money and get jobs or things as simple as answering a question they may have asked in the OOC chat. I have made many friends from helping newer players out.

I feel like I would make a good staff member because I feel like I would be someone who would help out a lot when people need help and I can keep calm in a situation.

I have also got great knowladge of the laws, I had senior officer recently however I got dismissed after my holiday as I did not inform anyone of my inactivity, I renjoy playing as a cop and have knowladge or the laws.

Now talking about the requirements, so firstly about play time I have over 2 months. I don't have any recent punishments. I have great knowladge of the rules and laws and I think I am perfectly capable of nforcing them. I also have a microphone if good quality.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: I am on the teamspeak almost every day.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Thank you for taking the time of reading my Enforcer application, this is my first one since I made one which was terrible back in early 2015.

Reaction score
+support he's a good roleplayer
knows the rules/laws long time member
even tho he has a quite of a bit of bans
I feel he should be given a 2nd chance into the staff team ;)

Last edited:
Reaction score
+support he's a good roleplayed
knows the rules/laws long time member
even tho he has a quite of a bit of bans
I feel he should be given a 2nd chance into the staff team ;)
"he's a good roleplayed" "second chance into the staff team" He hasn't been staff what second chance?

Reaction score
+-Neutral
I haven't seen you much in game, and I've been playing for over a year and have over 2 weeks of play time. I believe I've seen you in game a few times, but not enough to support this. I'll look around for you and if I feel like you deserve it and are fit for the job I will change my stance. As of now, you seem to have a lot of potential. Good luck!

Reaction score
said my voice was annoying, then proceeded to harass me and ram my car for 10 minutes while shouting verbal abuse.
tbh not staff material. :(
-support

Kay

Reaction score
Respectful and a great friend , always enforces the rules and helps out anyone in need. He's professional and mature and In my view will make a good enforcer! Good Luck!

Reaction score
Been friends for me for ages and every day he helps me with something. Good roleplayer. Is definitely enforcer material :)

Reaction score
I can say I've seen you on the server before helping people out, the application looks good and I give you thumbs up.

Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.