Jack Flagg, you're not fooling anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Awesome photo, we all new this was coming. And in reply to Alex, most people do this in life, how it goes around.

Reaction score
Best photo ive ever seen.
Hope this fucking idiot will give my money back personally.. fuck scam puss

Reaction score
You guys are a little... You know... I realy dont see why all the negative coments. I alsow dont get why you are freaking out cause the guy watched the video saying The Gay Test. Just cause it has the word gay does not mean he didnt watch it just to laugh. Sometimes, you guys just realy make me laugh with your stupid comments.

Trande

Please stop insulting homosexuals by calling Jack Flagg gay. They're like us, while Jack Flagg is not.

Reaction score
Liza said:
Why is everyone "not all" insulting Flagg?
Just leave it. I have a thousand questions that need answers while noone in this community cares about them.

Reaction score
Mr. Mustache said:
You guys are a little... You know... I realy dont see why all the negative coments. I alsow dont get why you are freaking out cause the guy watched the video saying The Gay Test. Just cause it has the word gay does not mean he didnt watch it just to laugh. Sometimes, you guys just realy make me laugh with your stupid comments.
Yeah, I would say we shouldn't take it so far.

Reaction score
ArnoldGerkin said:
This is going a bit far in my opinion, he's just a kid. Although I never really liked him it's not fair to torment him now he has left the community, i'm sure we are more mature than bullying a child (even one like Jack).
Well, he has given out his fair share of insults too. For example, when he got on the server last time he just started saying that the entire staff team consists of retards, and he has also said that Fredy is one of the most retarded owners ever. We never would've disliked him in the first place if he hadn't started insulting the entire staff team.

Reaction score
Mr. Mustache said:
Guy got a server. Wouldnt you be happy if you owned one? Besides his server realy isnt bad so I dont see why he wouldnt think its good. And then you guys just go on his server propkill, hack and soo on. I get that he RDMed these weeks, but when he was and enforcer he did his job well. He started RDMing and stuff cause he was pissed at a guy i think many of us are. Alex.

Reaction score
ArnoldGerkin said:
This is going a bit far in my opinion, he's just a kid. Although I never really liked him it's not fair to torment him now he has left the community, i'm sure we are more mature than bullying a child (even one like Jack).
Thats rage talking (Jack Flaggs rage). What he meant was kinda true. Lets face it, PERPHeads has a bad community and owners who just dont give a fuck. I dont see who wouldnt be pissed?

Reaction score
Alex_:D said:
I realised why he is hosting a Gmod server, he wants money to buy payday 2 and feed his addiction of watching gay videos ahhhh.
HAHAHHAHAHAHHA!!!!

Reaction score
I got permed for making an admin buttfuck thing saying 'Jack is a gay'
Guess that speaks for itself

Reaction score
ArnoldGerkin said:
Mustache, how did your 5th mod app on his server go?

Reaction score
Bocui said:
Apparently everytime we view the imgur link, he makes a shitload of money from youtube views XD
He cant make cash, he isnt the original content creator
http://imgur.com/1JLqzCz
That's bullshit, he can't make money on it since youtube copyright claim it.

Status
Not open for further replies.