Jake Finch Ban Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Yung Vuitton / Miguel Lazcano

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: [PH]UknowN ✖_✖ Jake / Jake Finch @jake60538

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:54273641

Reason: I was innocently being afk at the parking lot next to the hospital when i see some Crescendo members pulling up on the left side of me, i decide to drive away. Then this "Jake Finch" LT guy pulls up behind me, and decides to pull me to the side for further investigation. I then cooporate and does everything he says. He then immidiately arrested me. He said the reason why i was getting arrested, was caused by a person that said i assaulted a Crescendo member. He then continued, and said he would take it to further investigation at the PD. When we got there, he immidiately chose to put me in jail, while his friend was pushing me. I was then gently asking for the reason and he just contiued being an unrealistic LT. My point is that you dont just go arrest a guy because someone told you, but because you had evidence and everything to prove that i did something wrong. But because hes a part of Crescendo obviously, he decides to not give a fuck.

And i know i might have broken the "In-Character Roleplay" by writing in "/looc" but i didnt find this fair at all. He did it to be a big douchebag

Evidence: Demo: http://www47.zippyshare.com/v/66668852/file.html

Tick: 23500

Last edited:
Reaction score
+Support,This war is getting a little Immature, Lets keep it clean and fun no need for this.

Reaction score
I didn't do anything wrong there, Clark told me on the phone he called 911 and said... so and so assaulted me.
He told me the description of the car and I came over and arrested you. So i was doing my job, I wasn't targeting you because your in a different org. So i think u might want to take this down.

also I couldn't say his name because we had him under witness protection.

Reaction score
Its okay and @Yung Vuitton i got nothing against you when i was cop i arrested crescendo as well but i agree i should of took you to interrogation room. Im sorry if you felt like i was targeting you for your organisation.

Reaction score
Yung disrespected Crescendo (1.1)
Jake started dragging Yung without Yung actually resisting or having any real evidence against Yung. (2.1)
Yung said he was calling an admin in local. (3.24)
Yung didn't continue rp'ing and needed to be pushed. (Stalling RP)

All in all, you both broke a lot of rules. Jake should've started a real interogation and in my eyes he didn't have any evidence against you. Next time try to keep roleplaying when someone else breaks the rules unless it's really no longer possible to RP because someone broke the rules.

Denied and moved

Status
Not open for further replies.