Code Monkey Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
@hidewhite2 Have you ever considered the possibility of you tier wrecking my car by using props? There is a reason it isn’t allowed. I was concerned about that as well considering tier wrecking that car would cost 37k.

Reaction score
@hidewhite2 how are you going to tell me to read rule 3.26 when you clearly havent read this part.
3.26 ‘/me’ Function
The ‘/me’ function may only be used to perform actions that cannot be effectively depicted within the gamemode.

how is lifting a car not able to effectively be used with the lifted mechanics at the impound lot to the point you have to do it with /me. ??

Reaction score
@glacial its an easy rule to understand to most people. You are not allowed to do something like /me shoots Eldar as it is possible to shoot someone with a gun. However, it is not possible to own a "small" car lift that will not be able to completely lift the car like the car lift but rather just a small amount.
But that's not the reason why I told you to read 3.26 its because you claimed that anything done with /me only has effect if the other player wants to do so.

Reaction score
@hidewhite2 what? code monkey didnt consent to his car being minged.

What i meant by consenting is, a player should only be able to consent to roleplay if its going to take ages. Clearly code didnt want that simple.

Never said you cant /me without someones consent unless its some roleplay that will take a long time.
Use the actual lift next time.

Reaction score
@glacial That's completely different from what you have said in the beginning.
What I did took like a minute and not ages??? And how you think towing the car to the RC place would be faster is beyond me.
Of course you shouldn't perform actions that make the other player wait for an unreasonable period of time that is 2.5 if not 2.1 depending on the situation.

Reaction score
@hidewhite2 still proves my point, what you did was excessive and not roleplay. If you really were about roleplay you wouldve taken it to RC and repaired it there. If it was quick you could have just hit it with the wrench.

Reaction score
-Support toxicity. Groomed me for my silence on his app.
R31YAkS.png

CONSTRUCTIVE PART: Shows Code Monkey can be trusted and can be kept to his word. We did a 1v1 on siege and he kept his word and paid his loss in a wager match. 10/10 would 1v1 silver shitter again.​

Deleted member 1235

I joined the Discord with code monkey today and he didn't call me any homophobic words! A true sign of a progressive ally of the LGBT community.

I've noticed a professional change with code monkey over the last few months, and feel his relaxed approach to situations would benefit his interactions with new members and whilst carrying out his duties.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Shows great leadership and determination in his day job as an iceroad trucker delivering cargo for 12 hours a day sitting on his gaming chair he strapped to his truck. Tryharding way too much for the role but with the state of the staff team deserves the chance.
a843eea8681ac50624160281ed6dfd0a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.