JC Denton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Fl00wxKAG207qOCFgiHbXkCB6XVQXigucUDxuYFSjFwn7aAHSYE5McmcrHp0YXV3w-LQwa0cwI6hIDSxb8af_e0fgzS9VFB03QEImCfVTDmkmdusrlF4XzXCJkJx8RfnxbwNtcY

STEAM NAME:

IN-GAME NAME:

STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:0:35126079

United Kingdom.
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:
First of all, I would like to point out that I have a fair amount of warnings and bans placed on my record. Most of these are very dated, and although some are more recent than others, I have recently tried hard to changed my ways upon reflection. Current staff members such as my good friend @GraveDinosaur have managed to repair their old reputations and become an excellent member of the staff team.

My previous applications last year and from two weeks ago were met with a rather positive response, the ratings were favourable as well as the responses.
e5a8eb6efc542f6815d5ae7fb3721307.png

9995e107ceef11a69f7471bbb61dd3b2.png

I believe that currently, I hold enough knowledge and experience of both the rules and laws. I have been an active member of this community since September of 2014, with the alias of Thomas George, as well as others including Thomas, Richard Miami, Johnny Price, Takumi Fujiwara, and much more.
As enforcer, I will do my absolute best to enforce the rules by approaching situations with absolute professionalism.

FmTrM74yv38A9Cdy3uw2j8oxz-3mEntxtxRRSHeU8KdrcZ0LN7reXDNpVlbBXu-ToamX7IwKlcJNnWWZfeA0kFr5R3C8whUajZpnVeLlp94yad6gY0mERvK16QNDdJUqDMWbbTI

I hold no VAC bans on my record, and I have over 3203 hours on Garry's Mod. I would consider myself to be extremely active on all platforms of the community, those being in Teamspeak and in-game both in OOC and help chat.
Some might think that my In-Character persona causes problems, but this was also a stereotype which was defied by another good friend (and successful ex-staff member) @JustFedorable .

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:
Yes.
DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
I would like to point out to say that if Bean Can, or Grave Dinosaur (both with a high amount of bans and warnings) are able to repair their reputation above all adversity, and become rightfully trusted with staff positions, there is no reason why I cannot either. Other than that, I’d like to thank you personally for reading my enforcer application and wish myself luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.