• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 5193

STEAM NAME: Tom

IN-GAME NAME: Thomas Fredrick / Louis Jones

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:39479578

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:
I joined PERPHeads in early 2016, since then I have attempted to familiarize myself with all of the rules and laws of the server. I aim to always be a respectful and considerate player, and I feel that would be a great quality for becoming a staff member. I treat everyone with equal respect and always aim to go out of my way to help those in need. I’d consider myself a caring and understanding person, and that sort of friendly attitude should hopefully help me in proving myself as worthy for enforcer.

I always try to keep myself out of trouble and gain respect from members of the community. I feel it is the best way to enjoy yourself here. I am always actively trying to help people both out of character and new players who come up to me seeking help. I’m here to enjoy myself, so I don’t see why others shouldn’t. My aim has always been to make other players time here more enjoyable.

Although I cannot claim to have been a staff member in this community before, I can say that I’ve held staff ranks, both low and high, on other roleplay communities. I’ve been playing Garry’s Mod for a stupidly long amount of time, and most of that has been on roleplay communities. I’ve racked up my hours to around 8500-9000 now, so I’d say I’m an experienced player.

Although recently I’ve been somewhat busy with final exams and ensuring the highest grade on my college qualification, I’ve been active in game and insanely active on TeamSpeak, the forums and PLPD Online. My community involvement barely dropped during this period. I’ve now finished college until September, so my activity should be flawless.

Another thing that shows how involved I’ve attempted to be in the community is my position in the Paralake Police Department. I currently hold the rank of Captain in the Road Traffic Unit division. I’ve held this rank as a command member for around a year, and in that time I’ve tried to demonstrate how much of a hard worker I can be.

I’ve got one ban on record, this was from Rogue Car Tyres, who said in my last application it could be removed. Sadly, I don’t remember the details on this ban and they don’t display on the bans page. The ban is shown below:
UlUenAXBHSANkhhIuR7_HpEdHnnODoW4P7CDQvL1z4ICux4rDuUHKfHBW-Ay23H4rJUYFpARFX-NVN_ddNMRcUY0m-x6TqWlljGXfzDdVZYss5St8QfWfunbgc1ESV4-T2TKGvWr

I have a few warnings on record, which can be seen below:
ndWI1RPIBO6jb0X4_1DtIrTT4er203mXHX6nWjX0aVjQzCXy-v6Pj38_Vw86yPL3EB-qRYxGYhYSQ5SFLixI7SmTjjICC0640Su8B2-kGOpPLk6bBdfAVHRsFJ5JDx0bA6Wjupwe

7_qXL2-nAvI5HXr55QyH-RX5ns_SS3IjVcd5ambQuARq_BqX5lLNrNxY5x5MKBALYIS4pbKvWv0s3CF1cxIyptlknorZ6L9XbXSqLJkdXPKpc8uAJ2dP5XsQkNLCUBbV-XZqPdE-

4PKefVBooQGIQ_hE9xmcBJnzsiHEjs8ARjNmkgBvhCZFwg50OYouWYZBBjZb6aG5pYQLf81hrcjc1pOg0_BK1G73Z58Ay8HjbGw6vCjgWaoc_JdvrJdcn2PBwEq5Q1U8sWcFqaUt
0oCiSbv26Ml1bRTQoOz_J4PnodsljlUt91sb68Ai3YpPiDgvbNhJf1Qw-kHw1rWurVBpIT5Lb_8PWHjJ4AYNSGx_JvpvpuPdqZskc-h3atRu9ui4yHUWvatY-w8f_gqDb6L1z2c4

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:
I am highly active on TeamSpeak. I am on daily, most of the day.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
Thank you for reading

Reaction score
I've seen tom play for a long time while i have been here in this community since forever. I think he would make a great enforcer/moderator.

+Support from me :)

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Even though he's welsh. I wouldn't like to see you in a staff role as you've been inactive, Ive probably seen you on the server once in the past 6 months and considering you only play as an Officer I wouldn't be happy with you enforcing rules for situations you dont involve yourself in such as Criminal role play.

Mim

Reaction score
Tom is a credit to the PLPD and a well respected player within the Perpheads community, surprised he hasn't got enforcer yet

Status
Not open for further replies.