Lockwood's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I am not supporting you for enforcer.
I am supporting you to get your old rank back you were a great admin hope to see you as staff member again. :)

Reaction score
Oh man, I'm happy to see you are back to perpheads, you helped me back when i was just a sweatervest and had little knowledge of the rules, very friendly and could easily handle the rank as Enforcer as he was one before

+ Support

Reaction score
Hello Ben. Nice to see you're back.

To make minor amounts of research, I checked your posts. Before making this, your latest post was Feb. 1.
And from what I can see, you only recently returned. I am not going to lie, you were great as an admin, and probably would be again. But my suggestion to you, is that you wait another week, or maybe two. Get 'back in the game,' as people say.
It's become quite a running trend right about now for staff to make a momentary leave, then come back and re-apply. Thing is though, they are making their reasons to be chosen, to be that they've already been enforcer/moderator/administrator before, which obviously seems unfair to members that haven't, and are really active, and also want to apply. Instead of boasting about with you holding report records and all that, try actually talking about yourself. Show us that you shouldn't get into the staff again, simply because you already were, and it went great for you. If you're actually a great staff addition, then don't rely on the fact that you've already been part of the staff, to become it again.

Anyway, just try waiting a bit longer, then re-apply. As of now, I will not support this application.

Last edited:
Reaction score
+Support
Lockwood was a well know, well loved and renowned staff member and I see no reason why he shouldn't have the chance to get his place back in the staff team.

Reaction score
+support

Lockwood was a great admin when he was one and after seeing him on the server his roleplay is still very good and his help in OOC and /help is good too i never seen him "break" under Pressure and he seems to keep cool head in admin sit's so +support from me buddie.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Was a very good admin who has been around for ages and can definitely do the job again! Meets every requirement + extra work he puts into the community.

+ support

Reaction score
Blackie Chan welcomes you back! Iam glad you back bro missed you! Defenetly a +Support you can handle all situation you have a great knowledge of the rules, your rp is legendary and you are a lovely guy. C ya ingame Cocky.

Reaction score
+Support

Sweaty cunt jk, Was a great admin in the past, Very good rule knowledge, Deserves to come back also has a gold Bugatti Veyron

Reaction score
+ Support I'll hop on the train as I do agree with what has been previously said.
Ben should be a part of the staff team again, he was a great staff member shown by his quick transition from Moderator to Administrator, if he can show that he once again is active and will keep up that activity. Good luck!

- Alabin

Reaction score
+Support, you raided me and my big gang and i gotta admit.. one of the best raid i've ever been in, even tho i was the one who got raided..
You know the rules, friendly, overall a nice guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.