Lockwood's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
In Game Name: Ben Lockwood (that is my name both IC and OOC.)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:45983634

Why Should I Be Enforcer: I have proven before that I can handle a staff position, I still have the highest report count and I realise that I could not hold the position with my previous activity but I am back now and would like to prove that I deserve my old position back, I think I can easily continue to defend my report record and help the community and I see enforcer more as a stepping stone to returning to where I was, If you want to talk to me about my activity feel free however I can assure you I will be on where possible.

Have You Ever Been Staff On Another server: I made it to admin on this one.

Do You Have Anything Else To Say: I realise I have a few warnings (many of which are from naughty enforcers when i was admin to annoy me) However I know the rules by number and heald my staff rank for a long time and proved that I have a good enough knowledge of them to easily to enforce and even administrate them.
Contact information: Teamspeak would be preferable I am in the perp ts a lot or you can grab me on steam or IG
Thank you for taking the time to read my application.

Reaction score
Hi Lockwood, welcome back to the community I guess! Great to see you here again, I hope you missed us as we missed you anyways let's get straight into your application. I know that you were one of the best administrators you responded to me several times when I needed you. You also helped me out a lot when I just got mod which I really appriciate! And yes I do want you back into the staff team however to be fair why don't you wait one more week before you make your application? I mean I have not seen you to much since you just came back and I had an exam this week.

TL;DR - Wait a week and reapply

Last edited:
Reaction score
+Support you were a great admin on the sever. You took care of the situations well and can handle them well. You really deserve to get your spot back!

Reaction score
I see absolutely no reason why you shouldn't have the chance to rejoin the staff team.
You're mature, calm, understanding and always have a clear overview of the situations you're in. That's my view on you.

Reaction score
+ support you were a great admin and there's no point why you shouldn't go back to the staff team. Also welcome back

amr

Reaction score
Lets start then:
  • I have seen you in game when you started laughing at me when i fell off the monorail.
  • You have a good sense of humor and you know when to stop.
  • You are "Meh" rating in maturity.
  • You are a good person in general but you rarely use /me commands but that is not something bad it is just something that will give you a better advantage in becoming an enforcer and becoming sweatervest Roleplaying model.
  • You have a good understanding of the rules.
  • You have Proved yourself worthy of this rank by being a administrator before on this server.
  • I like the fact that you didn't do like every other "resigned staff member" and apply right away but you took at least a week or 2 before you apply which is always a good thing.
Due to all i said above my Vote for this application is:
+Support

Reaction score
You were a great Admin, always friendly and constantly dealing with reports, i don't see a reason why you shouldn't become enforcer!

Reaction score
Well, you may have all the correct attributes and abilities which were pointed out by other members of the community but personally, I would put more effort into an application to show that you are really dedicated to being promoted to this position, it would also show that you have other qualities such as writing and creativity skills.

Improve on your application, I have no issues with you personally.

MattIs

You were always a lad and a great member of staff but you've only just came back after a bit :p If I were you I'd play for a little longer just to show how interested you are in getting pack your position lad :)
Really wanna work alongside you though ^.^

Matt

Ayjay

Reaction score
A few months ago, there was an application which popped up by this guy.
Throughout his Enforcer period, after being accepted I quit the staff team and Lockwood pretty much took my place in the staff team. I gave him advice on how to act within the staff team and what to do to get Administrator.
This guy did exactly what I did, responded to lots of reports, usually within seconds of them been put through the /report system and then dealt with them in an amazing manner.

Lockwood would of had is position, if he didn't go inactive.
No reason he shouldn't get this.

#BringBackLockwood.

Reaction score
+Support
No reason why Lockwood should not get enforcer, he has proven to be an amazing admin in the past. Lockwood 100% Deserves this position.

Reaction score
+support
Lockwood you was an awesome staff member responded to allot of reports and a range of other reasons on why I supported ages ago.

But a downside is your girlfriend just watch out you dont go innactive for too long like you did before.

Reaction score
Ayjay effect?

But I like you and enjoyed your admining before, I dont find any reason to not give you
+Supporta

Reaction score
Hi Lockwood, welcome back to the community I guess! Great to see you here again, I hope you missed us as we missed you anyways let's get straight into your application. I know that you were one of the best administrators you responded to me several times when I needed you. You also helped me out a lot when I just got mod which I really appriciate! And yes I do want you back into the staff team however to be fair why don't you wait one more week before you make your application? I mean I have not seen you to much since you just came back and I had an exam this week.

TL;DR - Wait a week and reapply
Thankyou for all the comments about my previous administrating, I understand the skepticism regarding my current/future activity however I can assure you that I won't be going inactive like that again, I realize that it may sound like I am talking nonsense however I know that I want to play perp and I would like to help the community again. Just as a side note I would like to point out that there are mods with far longer spans of inactivity than myself who keep there positions so Based on my previous time as admin I do feel that I should be given the chance at my position once again.

M

Reaction score
Behaves well on the server; used to be a good staff member.

+SUPPORT

Status
Not open for further replies.