Jeremey Clarkson/Jennifer Cawood

Reaction score
I usually don't do these but I've noticed great potential in @Jeremey Clarkson 's roleplay. He is a great individual that knows how to do his job very well as a police officer which I noticed today on a supervised patrol. He no longer uses a mic sadly (New JarredInator confirmed) but I hope he'll pick it up again and to start using it more frequently in the future as @Jeremey Clarkson would make a great senior officer. As I said to you, please consider it :^) You fit perfectly into this role and would see nothing wrong with it in the future with many more encouraged officers that want to become a senior officer, have a go at it!

inb4
aa092c3997.png

Reaction score
I seriously agree with this. Me and Jeremy have been friends for ages yet we used to hate each other and both racked up the maturity to forgive each other and actually be nice. Since then I have begged and begged for him to use his microphone and apply for senior. I have some pretty good evidence @Jeremey Clarkson, about your microphone: "dancing queen". @The HitMan can back me up here!

Reaction score
I remember being SWAT with Jeremy, sorry for leaving you in the van. But for the time he wasn't in the van he had great co-ordination skills and strategies. I know Jeremy has a lot of potential and I definitely agree that he should be a senior officer

Reaction score
he's very good. He showed me something that I already knew how to do but I played along with it anyway just to make him feel special.

Reaction score
I really hate to be the rude guy. But my last encounter with Jennifer Cawood while she was police. She blantently refused a command from a senior officer. Just putting that out there.

(This encounter was a few days ago)