Joey's Enforcer Application!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Joey Marrey

AGE: 14, 15 in a few months (I don't have a clue what happened with the forum age)

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:52628136

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER:

Hey, I'm either they druggie in the subs or the LT or swat chasing yo' behind! I think I should be an enforcer As I read the rules regularly to get them into my head and I have a lilt' booklet I made of the rules and laws right next to me every time I play! I Have become devote to this server recently as I stopped playing CS:GO as much; I do have experience in Serious RP situations as an admin role as well, henceforth, I have a few set rules to myself: I never ever deal with reports or incidents my RP character is involved in Unless it has to be done, I never switch in and out of RP to gain advantage of the situation, Finally on that note, I don't want to ever scare others by saying: "I'm an admin, 'shurrup'" or something like that XD...Anyway, I have been trying to get to know lots of people on the server to open some opportunities to be on a more famous route than an infamous route. Overall: I know the rules, I Spend time on the server, and the best reason is: I'm a turtle!

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVERS:
HL2lastLife Serious RP: Super Admin (Went up the ranks)
Serious [AS] Roleplay

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:
I always log onto it now.. but I'm a bit too shy to talk to anyone :/ I don't know if they'll like me to be honest.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
I'd rather like to be part of the community staff, I would like something to do in my spare time other than just play, I would really like for others to get more enjoyment in there game because I helped them, the best way to explain it would be that I feel as if I'm being rewarded with other's happiness when I help them... I do love this community as well, of-course :)

CONTACT INFORMATION:
Email preferred:
[email protected] (that 4 year old email though)
Email 2: [email protected]
Steam: ShadowJoey

Cheers for reading :3

Reaction score
Enforcer Requirements
You're most likely here because you want to apply for a position on our administrator team.
To be able to become one of us, you need to meet the following requirements.
  1. You need to have at least one week of game time played.
  2. No VAC bans on record, else you are very unlikely to get accepted.
  3. No recent in-game bans on record. (30 days since last ban)
  4. Good understanding of the rules to an extent to where you feel you can ENFORCE the rules.
  5. Must have access to and must use a microphone.
  6. You must be active on our Team Speak 3 server.

Reaction score
Yeah, I have played with this guy, and he is solid. He just needs to be more well known within the community, as well as having probably around 2 weeks of gameplay to warrant a full +support from me. But nevertheless, everything else seems cool.

Reaction score
My question to you is can you fully devote your time to the server as a enforcer will it be too hard or could the community trust you. You do not know now can you please be on teamspeak and get to know everyone watch for me and @D3V we are always looking to talk to people if we are muted give us a poke.

Neutral for now until I get to know you better.

Ayjay

Reaction score
This kid beat me on CS:GO -SUPPORT.

I've seen you a few times around on the teamspeak and within the server, I feel you're a good roleplayer, know your stuff and have a strong heart set towards becoming Enforcer.

You know the rules to a high standard, and obviously that is vital for the enforcer role.

I'd give you my full support, but you seem quite isolated from the rest of the community, and don't really ebrace the entire community as a whole. You were on the teamspeak today, and that seemed to change a little and if you do that more you'll make a great candidate.
"Change a little, improve a lot" - AyJay 2014

+Support

Reaction score
I don't think you've the requirments here, i'm sorry but when i was an officer and i saw you with a gun at fredy's bakery, you excused it was ''missclick'' then you was stallingrp said ''No i'm gonna wait for a admin here'' And you're quite new aren't you?. -SUPPORT

Reaction score
Thank-you for all your feedback guys, I'll try make another application when I meet all the requirements, I still can't believe that I missed req. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.