My enforcer application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Sam Davis

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:97474497

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER: i think i should be an enforcer as i play this server everyday i am active on Teamspeak and the Perpheads forums i know all the rules i llove roleplay and this is by far the best role play server on garrys mod and i strongly believe tat i could help you guys out.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVERS: Yes Bluesnow Role play.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes very

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: i know i may not be what you need but i appreciate you time for reading and considering this application.

CONTACT INFORMATION: [email protected]

MattIs

I suggest very strongly, you add more detail to this application, as you're not too well known around the community.

- Matt

Reaction score
alright
[DOUBLEPOST=1425402833,1425402708][/DOUBLEPOST]i do play this server all day everyday just with my mates
[DOUBLEPOST=1425402902][/DOUBLEPOST]i have played with you mattis we were with thedrunkenrage you probably dont remember me

Ash

Reaction score
I believe you should be more active on Teamspeak, On the Forums, In-game and in /help chat to get yourself known within the community before applying again. I feel that if you got yourself known and reapplyed in about 1-2 weeks then that would be perfect. I currently don't think you're ready.

Reaction score
Hey, time to break the combo and go for a reply longer than 1 line. (Damnit Ash, making a reply while I am typing)

Alright, let's start off with this; I have basically never seen you. Maybe once, or twice, though I have not seen you active in OOC or help chat.
Your application contains close to no information. Tell us about yourself, why you'd be a good addition, and about your experiences, if you have any. We really need to know more than "i play often" and "i like this server".

So, first off, I'd suggest you do this; Become more active in OOC and /help. If anyone asks a question, help them answer it, unless they ask where the drug dealer is, because that's against 3.24
Become active in the teamspeak channel. I never really see you there, and I'm there almost every minute of the day.
And this is also an important thing; Talk with the members of the community, even staff, and make friends. Get to know each other, and create bonds. All of this will heavily increase your chances of being accepted, as long as you also avoid breaking the rules yourself.

Reaction score
Who are you again? Never seen you around, I don't even know you fucking are so that's a -Support.

Reaction score
I have seen him in game, but generally I don't know him that well, and the lack off effort in this application so it is a.

-SUPPORT

Reaction score
-support

sorry dude but I don't think you enforcer material yet i have not seen you in-game that much and not seen you help in OOC or /help I not really seen you on teamspeak that much and it does not look like much effort has been put into your app. So mate what you can do is go onto teamspeak more try speaking to the staff team poke us if needed and help allot more on server OOC and /Help get yourself known in this community and also make more details of why you would like to go on staff team in your app.

Reaction score
Complete and utter -support.

Just minutes ago you couldn't handle and IC sit. You and your friends got mad in OOC for something that happened IC.

No offence, but you're never going to be an enforcer if you keep this up.

Reaction score
I do not believe you are ready to become a part of the Staff team yet.

There is little to no effort put into this application and you share nothing about yourself in the app.
I have handled a couple of report with you on the server but I have never seen you on our TS3 or being active in the OOC or /help chat. Being active on the Teamspeak, OOC- and /help chat is always a good idea to make new friends within the community and make yourself known as an active and helpful player.
Having the community know you is crucial as they are the ones giving - and + supports on the Enforcers apps, essentially being a guidance and helping the Senior staff team choose new Enforcers.

- Alabin

amr

Reaction score
Hopefully this post will make you think differently about this application.
  • Very short or detailed and a few grammar mistakes.
  • You did what I did when i first joined the forums and I can tell you not the right way to go from now.
  • You did not mention you ingame playtime.
  • Have never seen you on teamspeak but I have seen you ingame.
  • I like how your forum says you are 14 and you say you are 15.
  • You always play as a cop I do not see a bad thing in that but if you want to get popular on this community you will need to play as a citizen.
  • Ingame you do not sound like a 14-15 year old person I could be wrong but if you are lying about your age it's not to late to change.
After all I can tell you from now no way are you getting enforcer this fast so my tip is to build reputation in this community make friends then reapply. I do not even need to negative support this because it is impossible to pass anyway.

Reaction score
Sam we spoke about your application on teamspeak before you posted it and I said; become more active before you post it and you've proven that you're not listening

Status
Not open for further replies.