Joey's Enforcer Reapplication

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: ShadowJoey

IN-GAME NAME: Zovetta Aren

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:52628136

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:
After my time away from the staff team, I have grown closer to the community in general and feel that I have gotten a much greater sense of the capabilities and expected behaviour of other users. Whilst no longer a staff member, I have seen the staff team carry on to progress their way of training and enforcement of rules; I now want to be a part of it all again.

I have changed my attitude towards other members now and am pretty much less of a prick and I hope you can see all my changes. I want to help enforce the rules again, the community is still quite prominent in my day to day life and I enjoy helping improve and maintain the community.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
I know I had a rough patch towards the end of my time as a staff member but hope those, whom I offended, can forgive me and see how I've change. I understand if I am not welcome back into the staff team but thank you anyway. If you do accept me, I will do all in my ability to help the community by assisting productive and fun role-play whilst crushing out rule-breaks.

Thought I'd add an edit:
I've had a couple slates about my effort here. I want to stress that I am not going to feed you 20 paragraphs of some fabricated filler text because I just want to help again, cheers for reading though

Last edited:
Reaction score
Joey is a great member of the community and knows the rules to perfection. He has helped me many times before, and im sure he is still capable of doing so.

+support for this nogge

JRW

Reaction score
Personally I quite like joey, he knows how to have a laugh but knows the rules to the fullest extent, (I didn't know you weren't even staff tbf) but yeah I defo knew you were no longer a staff and agree you should be again kappa

+Support

Reaction score
In my opinion Joey is a sound lad and has never done anything towards me other than him and Kitty threatening to take me to court however that isn't on topic. Joey where can I start you know the rules. However in the past you have befriended people in order to get there information to use against them and report them which in my opinion isn't professional and unless you have solid evidence on what they are doing instead of betraying somebody then its not right.

When I played for two weeks I never seen you on once and the fact that I never seen you on either means you have either lost interest or too busy and its not what the community needs, take Riekelt for example gets mod, gets bored of PERP resigns and he has done it about three times now which the staff team would get annoyed at.

In my eyes, you resigning or getting demoted in the past (not sure) clearly shows you had lost interest within the community which shows it might happen again.

-Support

Status
Not open for further replies.