Joining the perp forums with my phone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello guys,

Every time I try to join www.perpheads.com on my phone he give this error.

What is says in dutch is:
Your conection is not private.
Its possible that attackers are trying to steal information. (Like creditcarddetails and passwords)

Can some one tell me how to fix this problem?
Ow and @Fredy don't try to steal my creditcardetails pls.

I have the same problem with PLPD online on my phone.

Reaction score
My account balance went from hundreds of thousands to nul in two days.
Stop funding your McD addiction with my hard earned cash @Fredy !!!! :rage::punch:

Nah. I have this problem too. I don't know what it's caused by, but I have no issue on my computer. It's pretty annoying.

Reaction score
Hello guys,

Every time I try to join www.perpheads.com on my phone he give this error.

What is says in dutch is:
Your conection is not private.
Its possible that attackers are trying to steal information. (Like creditcarddetails and passwords)

Can some one tell me how to fix this problem?
Ow and @Fredy don't try to steal my creditcardetails pls.

I have the same problem with PLPD online on my phone.

Should see a "see more info" or an "advanced" button below try pressing that and you will see "continue to perpheads.com" (hopefully)

Give that a try and let me know

Reaction score
ssllabs.net claims the chain is incomplete. plpd.online uses the same certificate but that goes beyond my expertise xd
It sometimes works without error tough
[DOUBLEPOST=1484053015,1484052928][/DOUBLEPOST]
Should see a "see more info" or an "advanced" button below try pressing that and you will see "continue to perpheads.com" (hopefully)

Give that a try and let me know
Yes this works but only for 5 seconds then it wont refresh load data and the pages posts etc you visit require it again.

//phone

Do this
https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html?d=perpheads.com&latest

Last edited:
Reaction score
I fixed the problem by downloading firefox on my phone, it allows you to add an exception so that message never pops up anymore and you can just browse the forums without certain parts not loading, not working or having to press "continue to perpheads.com" anymore. I tried loads of ways to fix it for chrome but there doesn't seem to be any that (personally) work for me, so firefox did the job instead, and it's not even that bad on mobile.

Reaction score
Looked into the certificate, since the site is using HTTPS (Encrypted traffic) it is usually safe however there are elements of the site using HTTP (Not encrypted) and thus it is more than likely the issue (see screenshot)
thh59x2.png

Reaction score
This is what im getting (Im using firefox)
8okCY4H.png

[DOUBLEPOST=1484066567,1484066236][/DOUBLEPOST]This is what i get on google chrome on windows
7MqDJnb.png

As suspected, there are elements on this page that are not transmitting over HTTPS and are not encrypted which MAY be causing the issues as they are stuck on the HTTP side of things thus causing these alerts as these can be recognized as "suspicious"

Reaction score
Actually the reason its failing like that is because the certificate chain is incomplete, also on the same IP there seems to be a mismatch with plpd.online

The tool that i personally use to test my own SSL certs is ssllabs.

Now we can all stop assuming bullshit on why its failing, you're welcome.

Reaction score
Looked into the certificate, since the site is using HTTPS (Encrypted traffic) it is usually safe however there are elements of the site using HTTP (Not encrypted) and thus it is more than likely the issue (see screenshot)
thh59x2.png
This has nothing to do with the error, it's litteraly chrome seeing http links in the source code, like external javascript for example.

IPhone 6 seems to work fine (Both using 4G (Provider 3) and BT internet
Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Has nothing to do with your OS browser or provider really.

when people assume things i feel like they are the kinds of people who always depend on tech support and it cringes me up inside

Status
Not open for further replies.