Just want to get something straight.

• Thread starter Deleted member 4084
  • Start date

Deleted member 4084

Okay,
So people might call me shit on here. But I couldn't care less - because those who do, need to open their eyes a bit.
Recently a staff member has been accused of breaking rules. Fair enough, they made a staff complaint and such. After looking over a thread I came along these comments:
cfc107aec0.png

What is happening with the staff team you say?
So one member of the staff team / community breaks a rule - and you imply that the entire staff team is messing up? Use a bit of common sense there mate.

8395094c16.png

I don't know if you are being serious, but even if not - most people do say something along those lines. That they are corrupt because someone makes a slight mistake.

Now here are two messages that were done by people with some common sense:

cc242734ff.png

Agreed. Completely.
People who call the staff team 'corrupt' because one person makes a mistake in the staff team really is in need to open up their eyes.
That's pretty much like saying - If @Prepper or someone who is unlikely to break a rule does break a rule why don't you say something like: "What's happening to the server." Or such - People make mistakes.

And another two:
b8c5403826.png

a1111d0aa1.png

So yeah. People just need to open their eyes.

People in this post:
@Jordan
@John Daymon
@Imperial Watch
@DarkShadow
@LordTyla

Reaction score
Food for thought:

Thing is, even if Moderator Youseff did break rules (It's still in the AR phase so who knows?), he devoted devotes his spare time to helping you members of the community, and to have the audacity to have a massive go at him for doing one thing wrong. It's not fair. He's put loads of time doing reports, and for what? He won't get anything from it, at the end of the day, we all put our time into the server to help ease the game for all of you and stop rule breakers for your benefit.

At the end of the day, what's one bad thing that he (Allegedly) did, against all the good he did through enforcing the rules?

In addition:
By no means am I condoning what he (Allegedly) did, and by all means he will be punished if necessary, but he doesn't deserve half the shit he's getting from the player-base, he's probably getting enough from Senior Administration as it is.

Reaction score
Staff members are highly trained but they can do mistakes , they are humans like us dont think they are gods

M

Reaction score
People can sometimes have an ignorant viewpoint, but for the one person you have quoted as making a generalization, was this exacerbation really necessary? The quoted comment by @Imperial Watch was clearly just a demonstration of irony.

You really don't need to incite a community-wide discussion over a single comment when you can challenge it there and then, all it does is cause more of a disturbance than the initial comment its self did.

Last edited: