Kapi's Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Kapi

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:58484750

IN-GAME NAME: Kenny Ingram

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?: I've been playing this community on and off since 2016, I've made an abundance of friends and experienced some great moments and now I believe it is my time to give back to the community. I've always liked to help new players, I like going out of my way in order for others to learn and enjoy the game, I have a lot of time available right now due to finishing college and I have no problem with putting the time in ensure others are at the center of priorities whilst I'm playing the server. I've always enjoyed PERP but I've noticed the difference in quality when it comes to staffing as opposed to other servers that I have played, I've felt due to the intense rules on the server a quality staff team is required to enforce them correctly and If I can do my part as a helper to ease that burden from the staff members for the sake of the server then that is something I will gladly do.

WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE YOU? I think I should be chosen as a Helper as I possess all the necessary traits required to aid the server as the role of Helper;

Rule Knowledge
I believe I have an extensive knowledge of the rules to the point where I could aid players in following them, this is proven to due to my 0 bans and minimal warnings (2) since I joined the server in 2016. I am usually quite attentive to the rules of the server taking the time to read and follow them when I start playing, as a Helper you should aid players not only in queries and questions but guide them in terms of the rules.

Warm / Friendly Attitude
I'd like to think that I am a warm, approachable individual which would be a good quality for a helper, I frequently go out of my way to talk to new players and offer them advice/help in-game. I am a light-hearted person who wont hold the positions too seriously allowing me to have a level of understanding/relatability with newer players

Experience / Confidance
Due to my experience in staffing in other SeriousRP communities, I understand the importance of roleplay and ensuring it is upheld whilst playing not only that I have a huge amount of experience working with teams of staff as I have dealt with countless sits, I've written rules, I've organised meetings for up to 30 staff members, I've organized events for a server with 128 players on at a time (I will provide proof if needed). I've worked with documentation whether it be excel spreadsheets or google forms, I've written pages of guides about staffing in general and Although my responsibilities as helper won't be the same as the things I have done In the past my confidence in addressing players and staff will reflect it. I simply understand how staffing works and the procedures/processes about it.

Activity
With a quite flexible schedule I am able to choose when I come on the server, One day I might be on early mornings, other days I will be on late nights. Me having the control over when I want to come on enables me to help in times of need where less staff / other helpers are on, all of these reasons enable me to have a significant presence on the server and would help the community in the long term.

DO YOU HAVE ANY RELEVANT EXPERIENCE?: I have a very extensive history of moderating servers in Garrysmod, Usually, when I play on any server it is typical of me to apply for some kind of position within the server in order to help the community and my track record of 11k hours on Garrysmod proves that I've stuck around in several communities for long periods of time. I have picked up experience in multiple game modes such as DarkRP, CityRP, Deathrun, StarWarsRP, MilitaryRP, TTT, and more and have held positions as high as Head Admin and Head of Staff on multiple occasions. I have also experience in writing rules for several start-up communities taking pride in my general knowledge and expectations of what rules are relevant to the game mode in question. I am someone who is attentive to server rules no matter which server I play and I believe my extensive experience speaks for itself.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: Thank you for reading my application.

Reaction score
cool-headed son of a bitch, great guy really, great attitude towards players, I think he should do fine

Reaction score

c7f618c7a2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.