Kenty's Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Kenty

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:157864594

IN-GAME NAME: Kenty Inagawa

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?: I've been there and done that when it came to staff but I wanted to try to take something up while I've come back and been around. I normally come on the server now and end up doing really nothing, so I felt I might as well try to get something done in between while roleplaying, becoming the 1%, and doing my thing.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: I've been answering questions here and there when I have time and I've got that staff experience, I'm willing to help out way more.

Reaction score
In recent days I have seen Kenty actively helping new players in game and going out of his way to do so. Kenty also plays the server in such a way that benefits everyone and keeps players entertained through his passive roleplay. Kenty has the knowledge of the server and rules and I have no negative points to raise about him. Best of luck.

Reaction score
From previous experiences and encounters with Kenty where there have been mixed outcomes and some negative encounters, Kenty has shown change and has improved. Personally, I haven't seen any issues with Kenty and believe he'd make a good addition to the Helper Team.

Good Luck Kenty

Reaction score
I will be honest I would like to see you around game a bit more and helping people out! I would like to also see a bit more detail on your application!

I don’t see a reason for me to add more detail because it would be meaningless since I’ve already stated my main reasons, I’d say my experience in the staff team are my ‘Extra’ details. I do agree with the helping out a bit more, I’ll look to do other things besides responding in help chat.

Reaction score
From what I've seen, you've been around and active in character helping people out which is always nice and leads me to support this application

Status
Not open for further replies.