Puffy's Helper app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Puffy Sandvich

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:51937904

IN-GAME NAME: Misaki Yoshida - At time of making. Now Dylan O'Mara

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?:

I've been a member of the community on and off for nearly 9 years now and really have come to like it While I haven't been back for the longest time, what's really drawn me back is the community. I've been spending most of my time on the server just interacting with people, rather than trying to find gameplay as I really find that the community is the best part of being here. If I were trusted to have the role of helper, I'd really just love to do my part to help take a little bit of extra work off the staff members, especially at my most active times, where it's usually only a few online at a time. There's a lot of questions that happen at night, and I think that just having the extra ability to answer the help & support messages when they come up in f6 would be an awesome opportunity to help you guys out :) Perpheads has more new players than ever and, while it's been a little bit since i've been here, I really would like to help those who aren't used to the server feel like they're welcome and at home here, even if they have to learn a few rules along the way :)

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:

Nothing much aside from thank you from taking the time to read it, and I appreciate feedback, serious or otherwise.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.