Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Kevko's Enforcer Application

STEAM NAME
: Kevko
ROLEPLAY NAME: Kevko Stabil
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:16921820

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?:
Since I started playing on PH in November, I always tried to help people in all kinds of situations. I think I could make a positive impact as an enforcer by having more abilities to help the community, but primarily to make sure the rules are being followed. I am extremely chill so I'm pretty sure I will fit well in the staff team. I also have experience being a staff member from another big Gmod perp community back in 2009 (Gmod.biZ - Head Admin (rip)), so I kind of know what it takes to be a good staff member.
I am also extremely active as many of you know. There are already many great staff members and I don't really know if you need more, but I still give it a shot. I recently received two warnings, which could be easily avoidable on my part, but I never ran into any big issues in my time here. I am not saying I'm perfect and never broke any rules, but I am extremely cautious.
I treat everyone with respect, which makes it easy for me to connect with people since people tend to see that, which is why I rarely get into any problems with someone.
My strongest aptitudes I would say are loyalty, trustful, responsibility, quick learning, and great in human interactions. I have no problem taking all the time I need to make sure to solve any problems correctly, without wasting too much time unnecessarily.
I also own up to any mistakes I make and don't blame it on anyone else but myself.
I hope that I will be well received by the staff team.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
I appreciate the whole community for being extremely nice to me since I started here. For any questions, ask away :)
Much love!

Role Requirements
Your application will be rejected if you do not meet these requirements

• Your total time played on the server must be at least one week (1 Month, 16 days)
  • You must not have any in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on the server or forums in the last month
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can enforce them
  • You must have access to and use a microphone
  • You must maintain an active presence on Community Platforms e.g. Discord and Forums
  • You must not have been rejected for a staff role in the last 3 months
  • You cannot apply if you have been accepted for helper in the last 3 months

Last edited:
Reaction score

STEAM NAME

Since I started playing on PH in november, I always tried to help people in all kinds of situations. I think I could make a positive impact as an enforcer by having more abilities to help the community, but primary to make sure the rules are being followed. I am extremely chill so I'm pretty sure I will fit well in the staff team. I also have experience being a staff member from another big gmod perp community back in 2009 (Gmod.biZ - Head Admin (rip)), so I kinda know what it takes to be a good staff member.
I am also extremely active as many of you know. There are already many great staff member and I don't really know if you need more, but I still give it a shot. I recently received two warnings, which could be easily avoidable on my part, but I never ran into any big issues in my time here. I am not saying I'm perfect and never broke any rules, but I am extremely cautious.
I treat everyone with respect, which makes it easy for me to connect with people, since people tend to see that, which is why I rarely get into any problems with someone.
I really hope is that I will be well received into the staff-team.

I appreciate the whole community for being extremely nice to me since I started here. For any questions, just ask away :)
Much love!

Role Requirements

• Your total time played on the server must be at least one week (1 Month, 16 days)
  • You must not have any in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on the server or forums in the last month
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can enforce them
  • You must maintain an active presence on Community Platforms e.g. Discord and Forums
+support amazing guy absolutley love him

R3D

Reaction score
+ support

Always helping new players when he can, taxiing them round the city!! Guiding them on how to earn money and how to blend in with the community!

Reaction score
Despite meeting the set requirements, your recent warning still raises a concern regarding your ability to adhere to the rules, the application is bland, and you have not provided any specific examples or details of how you handled/would handle situations or resolved conflicts during your previous experience. Also, you mention a bunch of things such as high activity, but again, there is no specification of how this will contribute to your effectiveness as an enforcer, the application overall does not give much to go on to determine whether you're suitable or not

I think biding more time and coming up with a better application would be a better approach toward this role instead of creating a rushed application as soon as a month is passed from your most recent punishment

Reaction score
Despite meeting the set requirements, your recent warning still raises a concern regarding your ability to adhere to the rules, the application is bland, and you have not provided any specific examples or details of how you handled/would handle situations or resolved conflicts during your previous experience. Also, you mention a bunch of things such as high activity, but again, there is no specification of how this will contribute to your effectiveness as an enforcer, the application overall does not give much to go on to determine whether you're suitable or not

I think biding more time and coming up with a better application would be a better approach toward this role instead of creating a rushed application as soon as a month is passed from your most recent punishment
I appreciate your criticism. My two warnings were completely avoidable on my part and I learned from them, but I get what you mean.
If I get the role, I will definitely ask for other staff member, when I am unsure with how to handle certain situation. Its a learning curve I would have to go through.
But with time I would definitely become more comfortable with the responisbilities and how to handle certain things.
I also know that I am here only since November 2023 and I am extremely sure it would be a huge red flag for some people who decides at the end, but I would really like to proof that I might be the right guy for the role.
I am only human, I made a few mistakes.

@Valentine I appreciate you tho!

Reaction score

STEAM NAME

Since I started playing on PH in november, I always tried to help people in all kinds of situations. I think I could make a positive impact as an enforcer by having more abilities to help the community, but primary to make sure the rules are being followed. I am extremely chill so I'm pretty sure I will fit well in the staff team. I also have experience being a staff member from another big gmod perp community back in 2009 (Gmod.biZ - Head Admin (rip)), so I kinda know what it takes to be a good staff member.
I am also extremely active as many of you know. There are already many great staff member and I don't really know if you need more, but I still give it a shot. I recently received two warnings, which could be easily avoidable on my part, but I never ran into any big issues in my time here. I am not saying I'm perfect and never broke any rules, but I am extremely cautious.
I treat everyone with respect, which makes it easy for me to connect with people, since people tend to see that, which is why I rarely get into any problems with someone.
I really hope is that I will be well received into the staff-team.

I appreciate the whole community for being extremely nice to me since I started here. For any questions, just ask away :)
Much love!

Role Requirements

+10 very helpful and straight forward when asking him for help, even if it is server rules he will do his best to explain them to you. He has given me insight on certain rules i dont understand and is one if not the most helpful person in this community!

Reaction score
A very understanding, calm and friendly guy.
Always there to help and answer questions, overall a good person that means zero harm to anyone. Seeing all of the above and taking in some other things like knowledge of the rules, get this man the role already

Status
Not open for further replies.