Reaction score
STEAM NAME:
A Helpful Meme

STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:1:546179118

IN-GAME NAME:
Sindarin Elrond

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?:
Hello! Nice to meet you, my ign like my forums name is Sindarin, maybe you have seen me on PLPD or Dispatch, if so I am happy to have worked with you! My steam name like before is 'A Helpful Meme'. Now that I have said hello let me get into this application. I really have one simple reason for wanting to be a helper. I simply want to help people out, instead of punish people or go down that route, hence a helper rather then enforcer app. I already do my best to help out users and give them the best advice I can, via my interactions with people in the PLPD, or through /help or in OOC. However, I feel as though I can help out more then I already can. For example, I would love the ability to help people who don't feel like making there questions public and instead use help and support tickets. While I understand this application isn't long my desire to help people is why I am submitting this application, and I hope my actions speak more words then I can.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
Thank you for giving this application the time! If you have any feedback please post it down below ^-^

Your time played on the server must be at least one week (press Q in-game to check this)
No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record within the past month, this includes both the forums and the server.
You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws.
You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server
You must maintain an active presence on the Discord Server, specifically Help and Support.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.