Killing Floor Death's enforcer app once again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Rpname: Sofia Vanish Steam Name: Killing Floor Death Real firstname: Benjamin

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:41786132

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: I have a lot of experience as an administrator and I am active quite a lot. I know pretty much all the server rules in my head, and if I get unsure of an rule I will make sure to find it and read it or ask an higher staff member. If I see anyone break a server rule (even tho I do not have the rank) I will make sure to tell them that they broke that rule, and explain the rule to them if they do not understand the rule. I am good at understanding and reading English, and as well talk and type it quite good, but I will admit that I sometimes spell stuff wrong and my grammar is not the best. I am a friendly and kind person, and I will never yell at anyone in anger, and I do also know how to keep clam. I would never base a punishment of a witness, before you can make a punishment you would need the person to admit what he did wrong, or if the logs says it, or if you have some kind of video proof or if you just saw it yourself.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: Yes, i have been admin on many server all the way from sandbox to hl2rp (also perp of course)

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I have 2 weeks playtime on the server. I understand if i wont get accepted due to it is not too long since i joined back.

CONTACT INFORMATION: Steam: Killing Floor Death or benjanmin112 Skype: Killing Floor Death or benjanmin65432121 Email: [email protected]

Reaction score
-1 still admin on W-G , Started flaming on forums this user deserves enforcer sorry put does not

Reaction score
[PH]Chicken said:
-1 still admin on W-G , Started flaming on forums this user deserves enforcer sorry put does not
I am not admin on W-G i am demoted and perm banned (long story)

Reaction score
[PH]Chicken said:
Btw also about the flaming I did not mean to actually start flaming but it just turned out that way and it all got out of control I am gonna admit

Reaction score
JarredInator said:
2 weeks playtime on the server.

Mate i joined back in the community for not too long ago and you cant base it of that really just saying :p

Reaction score
I have no idea who you are, communicate with the staff more, be social ingame as well and I think it would be easy to +Support.

Reaction score
Why you left was; You didn't like the staff-team and you knew you wouldn't get accepted due to alex (for some reason you think it's how it is)

I don't feel you're ready to enforce the rules yet.

-Support

Reaction score
John Daymon said:
Why you left was; You didn't like the staff-team and you knew you wouldn't get accepted due to alex (for some reason you think it's how it is)

I don't feel you're ready to enforce the rules yet.

-Support
Yes i am gonna admit i did not really like alex and it was one of the main reasons why i left and why i am back but there is more to it tho

Reaction score
My bro! you are back! +support reasoned the facts that you are a very serious in what you are doing and you could never ever just think of abusing your powers. And you know the rules in and out. You can trust this guy! He is very active and generally a good and trust full staff. Welcome back bro

Reaction score
Mannerwaffel said:
No, i actually think that you couldn't migrate in the team due to your past actions. Once written, never forgotten
Looks like i just have to try to earn everyones trust again then :)

Status
Not open for further replies.