Kwek Robins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Archibald // Archi Standish-doman
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Unknown // Kwek Robins
His/Her SteamID: Unknown
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
To add a little bit of back story to this situation. So the Mayor vote commenced and i was elected Mayor however there was a slight problem in the respect of i was in the Business sector and so i needed to make my way over to the city in order to do all of my adjustments. Due to the fact that i can not get in other peoples cars i see the easiest way is to go via monorail. So i walk up to the monorail and wait.

During my time waiting a man walks up to me and starts talking, within seconds of walking up to me he then proceeds to pull out a firearm and starts telling me to "drop 1k or die". I explain to him that i do not have $1,000 on me so i make an offer to go to the ATM and get the money (Saying this i had the idea of running away into safety). Kwek then agrees so i start walking towards the stairs, however i close the door in his face run around the corner (press my panic button) then run away, luckily i made it out alive.

Kwek should be punished for breaking rule 5.4 Mugging Government Employees. Within the rule it states:
5.4 Mugging City Employees- Player(s) may not attempt to take and/or demand money or items from a City Employee. A City Employee is defined as anyone who receives a pay check from the city for performing their duties. This rule excludes job related items e.g. Police Radio.
As the Mayor, i was clearly a government employee and so this is clear breakage of 5.4.
------
It is also in violation of 5.1 Mugging. Within the rule it states:
5.1 Mugging- Players are not allowed to mug more than 3 times in any 60 minute period; nor can they mug the same player twice, within any 60 minute period. Players may only mug other players in a realistic manner, for example mugging someone in the middle of a street is not realistic. Muggings should only take place in locations which are out of the view of the public.
The monorail station is not the most of secluded places and is easily seen by the main highway of the city. This is not out of view of the public and not realistic.
------
I also feel he broke 3.4 Putting your life at risk. As the Mayor, it is never a good idea to threaten his life as he is priority to the police force. As i managed to get around the corner and press my panic button his life was in incredible danger of which could have been avoided if he didn't try to mug me.
------
Finally i feel he broke 2.1 Play Realistically. Muggings/Attempted muggings of high priority people doesn't happen in real life. Especially on Mayors. Running up to the most protected person in the city with a gun demanding money at a monorail station next to the busiest road is not realistic at all.

Evidence (Demo Required):
1.00 - I enter the monorail station
1.25 - Kwek comes up to me and demands the money (Notice the car going past at this exact moment too)
2.03 - Kwek agrees for me to run to an ATM
2.13 - I use my Panic Button
2.16 - I catch a glance of him but he now knows i've panicked so i run for my life
2.20 - He starts shooting at me so i run around the corner and hide
Tick:
Start heading to the monorail station at 10300.

Last edited:
Reaction score
He obviously mugged you while you were an government/city employee which makes him breaking 5.4. He also mugged you in a place which is not out of view of the public. Making him to break 5.1. Overall a +support from me.

Reaction score
Hello!
After reviewing the evidence you have provided and reading this action request this is what i have to say.

Rule 5.4: Mugging City Employees:
With you being the Mayor you was a very high profile member of the government with access to contact the police directly though the use of a panic, you being this person the user clearly violates this rule.

Rule 5.1: Mugging:
The reason i agree here is the fact that where he was mugging you was in sight of the highway and not far away from the bazzar [I am pretty sure that you can see monirail from Bazzar] Making the user also violate this rule.

It's got to be +Supported by me, the user needs to learn that this is not darkRP and you can't just go mug the mayor in a public area.

Regards Appricey
Police Supervisor
Police Dispatcher

Reaction score
+Support

Once he took out his gun i saw a green car going towards the Bazaar, you are also the Mayor, and you cant mug the government people 5.4 for the mugging. And actually 3.4 For putting his life at risk as its a public area, someone could easily call the cops, and he could easily die.

Status
Not open for further replies.