l8r

Reaction score
I have been in the community for just over 1 year and a half now and to be honest i am getting very bored. The game mode is no longer interesting to me hence why i am making this goodbye post. I have already sold all of my belongings and given away MOST of my money to friends/sweaters, but am keeping some to pay back certain people how have helped me in the past. Thank you PERPHEADS for being a great community and it has been a very enjoyable experience playing on the server.
Now comes the big list.

@Tadgee Great mate, havent even known him that long but he is a sound guy.
@Collier Great staff member, amazing friend and has helped me through a lot on the server.
@Kenty Deadass pikey
@Moon The Goon Toxic
@TheRealPleaseDiePie pirate head
@JayW One of my first mates on the server and no i haven't forgotten about you. Funny guy.
@Testa You are basically the reason i stayed on the server and you helped me leave the sweatervest stage. Thank you!
@royhb hyplex.co Great mate, sound af
@Sam Fucking legend. One of the soundest guys i know. Never had any beef with you. Very generous guy.
@ζ͜͡WhiteTigerCc Thanks for the rifle ammo. Ezpz go play minecraft noob. Best isreali
@Ethan Toxic
@SpaceShots stop rating me optimistic
@JackHilton Stop rating me optimistic
@JackZ sound guy
@Josef spiderspunk
@Aquaa 'merica fuck ye
@Garret_Pp keep making school shooter tutorials on youtube
@Shay Fucking terrorist
@Logan Finch calm the fuck down
@janice wee rocket pod
@Mac O-Brian asia
@Shokron13 alright isreali
@peemnaja lucky 1 taps
@Sorle Toxic
@Everyone else i have had a good relationship with icba to type anymore
@The whole staff and development team.

I want to thank everyone again for making the server enjoyable. Even the ones i had beef with, it made things interesting and i love you all!

Last edited:
Reaction score
I am was kinda offended when i read that ivgeni is best israeli, but im over it now. i cant really say goodbye cause im banned lol xd , but hmu if u up for playing <3