La Cosa Nostra

Reaction score
~Organization Meeting Update~
Today we had a quick organization meeting, this post will just sum up what we have included throughout the meeting.
----------
- Firstly some members in the organization haven't changed their clothes to the standard we need them to be, this includes, A grey blazer, black trousers and black shoes. All the standards which we require are above on the organization post. I do really need the Organization members to change their clothes so people can see on our clothes who we are like Allies etc. Would be great if you guys could do that as soon as possible, i understand if you are low on money and so on but. Some people in the Org will help you with that no problem.
----------
- We really need to look up for the rules better lads, i do really think being more active is an important rule and we do really need everyone to change their clothes as it says up there ^. We gotta get more money for the Organization members aswell so we can have a better deffensive and of course a better offensive.
----------
- We are also cutting down on people who are slacking and not giving their full potential, these individuals will be invited to a meeting with the leadership team and will be required to explain why they are not giving their full potential.
----------​
Thanks to all the Organization members so far, lets make this org as good as it can be. Lets keep on fighting together and this will be awesome, thanks to everyone that could come to the meeting i really appreciate it have an awesome day and i will see you soon
-Robin Ljungberg (Boss)

''If You show respect towards to us, We show respect towards you!''

Last edited:

User0

Us gentlemen would like to request partnership.
Contact us @ 969-6669​

Reaction score
Hello Robin,

Your organization members have messed with the wrong organization. Therefore,

I declare war on The Virtous.

Reaction score
Just to let you know, I will be "popping" over tonight with a couple of buddies to pick up my M4a1 that Evaric has been holding on to for me, for too long.

Reaction score
Dear Virtuous

I'm really sorry that I stole your drugs today, I honestly didn't need to do it, its just me and Harold dared each-other, unfortunately this took a bad turn hopefully you accept this apology since me and Harold was just looking after your security and seeing if anyone realised unfortunately everyone ran out side and obviously me and Harold was left alone with Mary and we stole her, I refunded your 20 pots on each side.

Hope you accept my apology.

-Aaron Doman

Reaction score
adcd4f723f.png

*not pictured:Angela Walker
Dear member's of The Virtuous, dear member's of The Milenio Cartel:

Today, @Janssoni, @Robin Ljungberg and @Creepis have come to an agreement with @Liam, boss of the The Milenio Cartel to begin an alliance together.We agreed, that a war is absolutely unneccesary and that we can all come together fine if we don't kill each other for a dumb reason.
Keep in mind: raiding or killing/injuring a member of the opposite organisation can cause consequences and (may) destroy the alliance.Watch your action's, and if you do see someone causing harm to this alliance, contact either @Robin Ljungberg, @Janssoni, @Creepis or @Liam depending on the organisation that has been done harm to.

Thank you for your time and we hope for a strong and last longing alliance.

-Angela Walker, Underboss of The Virtuous.

Reaction score
Dear Virtuous

I'm really sorry that I stole your drugs today, I honestly didn't need to do it, its just me and Harold dared each-other, unfortunately this took a bad turn hopefully you accept this apology since me and Harold was just looking after your security and seeing if anyone realised unfortunately everyone ran out side and obviously me and Harold was left alone with Mary and we stole her, I refunded your 20 pots on each side.

Hope you accept my apology.

-Aaron Doman
You probably should have seen this coming since you can't trust Aaron with an M1911 without him running off with it.

Reaction score
Organization *Notice*
Hello guys, Ljungberg here with a Message to The Virtuous.

This Sunday 2015-04-12 sometime between 6pm - 7pm (GMT) is there going to be a meeting with all the organization members and it would be great IF ALL Organization members could attend to this Meeting because im going to share some important information with the Organization.

If you now can't arrive to this meeting please be sure to contact me as soon as possible. If you now can arrive, it would be great if you could tell me aswell so i know.

Hope to see you on this meeting and have a great day!

Written by: Robin Ljungberg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Why was I kicked?? I didn't steal any drugs and all and i got teamkilled. If you killed me because I said the org kills teammates im sorry, its just I was really angry that moment. Thank you
[DOUBLEPOST=1428675830,1428673898][/DOUBLEPOST]
Why was I kicked?? I didn't steal any drugs and all and i got teamkilled. If you killed me because I said the org kills teammates im sorry, its just I was really angry that moment. Thank you

First of all he hit me first with a bat, so its self defense + i disrespected in LOOC so its meta

Reaction score
a1b1d82ba1.jpg

Seems like you cannot trust a made man...
The alliance has not even lasted a day and we have been backstabbed and robbed by The Milenio Cartel aswell as by Peter The Prophet.Both of these organisation's have been marked as dangerous, this is why we suggest you keep off them and keep us updated on their location.
Meanwhile, we had some fun with Liam Belinsky over at the apartment's...teaching them a little lesson never hurt's.
Stay strong.Do not hesitate to shoot when they even come near and threaten you.Carrying a gun anytime is recommended.

May this war not be stupid as this looks, we do not tolerate unloyal people in Paralake.We get rid of them.

-Angela Walker, Underboss of The Virtuous

Off-Topic Note:This will be a fucking shitfest, why u do dis.

Reaction score
Just so you know,

My Cartel is no longer active. We've basically integrated into 'Peter Prophet' whom will have no problem taking down your weak men. Peter the prophet consists of mostly orginal paralake belinsky's. People know who us Belinsky's are and what we can do, your underboss; Angella usto be thought as a part of our family. Now to be thought as any old paralake citizen.

Angella (@Creepis ) you know what the likes of me, @Standish , @BillySavery 2 , @EVIL , @Krinkles , @Bullyreece , @ArnoldGerkin @MrLewis can do. As you was with us in our most powerful times.

So why let your organization get involved with such people? Also mugging me and talking down at the Belinsky name was an extremely bad mistake. Which you will oh so learn tomorrow.

Good luck.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I don't want to sound rude, but do you really think you can win a war over PTP? PTP members are far more experienced than some of you in Virtuous.

Bow

Reaction score
LoL, and yet again they want to carry on a war with 6 people...

Anyone told Liam yet that his "6 men" can bleed too or should we show it to him ourselves ?

Reaction score
keep off them and keep us updated on their location.

Do not hesitate to shoot when they even come near and threaten you.Carrying a gun anytime is recommended.

So, Virtuous wants a little KOS?. I'll happily oblige. You know what I can, and will do. I'll be seeing you all shortly, though, you probably wont be seeing me.