La Cosa Nostra

Reaction score
bzeNHXD.png

Matty and I are coming in strong to aid PTP
Goodluck Virtuous.​
Ye, that's right. Prepare for the rekoning, scrubs ಠ_ಠ

Reaction score
The Virtuous
We are back up again, wanna join? If you know that you are free to join, message me here or on steam for an invite ingame. Are you new? Be sure to check the Applications and make an application there, good luck!
[DOUBLEPOST=1443038451,1443024829][/DOUBLEPOST]
Organization Page Updated!​

Reaction score
Leaving a goodbye message to Robin the Godfather and Martin the Consigliere

im leaving the org for 1 reason , its an active org but the problem is everyone becomes a cop no one is a citizen for a while and i hope you get better and work on the org and stop being a cop for long time and be a citizen and do drugs because thats what we are , its a mafia not being a cop and fight criminals because we are criminals and we do drugs but this is the opposite in this org

I hope this situation get fixed as soon as possible , peace

Reaction score
Greetings La Cosa Nostra,
My name is Sophie Preston, one of the leaders of the Preston Family.
I'm here to ask for some kind of alliance so we can help each other in time of need.
my family is getting terrorized by an unknown group of people, if you are prepared to help us you can always count on us.
If you would like to talk to me please send me a message.

Regards,
The Preston Organization

Reaction score
*Organisation Update*
We are now allied with Crafting +, lets do our best to make this alliance a success shall we.
We have recruited some new members, welcome to La Cosa Nostra!

We had some promotions, John Riddle @GraveDinosaur - Underboss etc, congratulations!

Everyone, have a good one and Stay Safe!

Robin Ljungberg | La Cosa Nostra |The Godfather.

Reaction score
You have found a poster pinned by a knife to the front door of your residence
20faa522fd.jpg

Reaction score
Who got this rumor out that I mugged Xhantium? I never mugged him, I actually tried to be allies with you before. I would never mug Xhantium as he isn't my enemy, nor my best friend. We are neutral.

Alex

Brothers in Arms would like to become allies with La Cosa Nostra, do you accept this request?

ee44ab_e24c14c6bb674350868b70032bd661d3.png

Reaction score
Bakassi Haram
9LL0teZ.png
  • Bakassi Haram has been lurking in the bushes around your organization and we noticed you in a good way. Therefore we like to become allies with La Cosa Nostra. We think that we can make eachother more powerful and extinguish all infidels that come in our path.
    Tell me what you think about it

- Shaniqua, Witch Doctor of Bakassi Haram