Laptop for Perp

Reaction score
I will soon need to get of my set up for 6 months or so.

I’m planning on buying a laptop so I can still play PERP (and mount & blade 2). However I don’t want to spend silly amounts.

I’m thinking of going secondhand from CEX but really not sure.

The only laptop I own is a Lenovo thinkpad for work which should show you my current laptop knowledge!

Anyone got any good recommendations, I purposefully haven’t said a budget as I don’t want people to compromise on quality if the number I say is too low.

ACER Nitro V 15 Gaming Laptop Intel Core i7-13620H​

CPU can definitely run perp, good gpu 144hz and 512gb ssd
Tell me if its not available in your area or if its too expensive

Legion Slim 5 Gen 9 (16" AMD)​

Featured specs:
  • Processor
    AMD Ryzen™ 7 8845HS Processor (3.80 GHz up to 5.10 GHz) (8 core 16 threads)
  • Operating System
    Windows 11 Home 64
  • Graphic Card
    NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 4060 Laptop GPU 8GB GDDR6
  • Memory
    16 GB DDR5-5600MHz (SODIMM)
  • Storage
    512 GB SSD M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 TLC
  • Display
    16" WQXGA (2560 x 1600), IPS, Anti-Glare, Non-Touch, 100%sRGB, 350 nits, 165Hz, Narrow Bezel, Low Blue Light

CPU I can definitely recommend.
There are better options for higher the price but I really hate giving advice on gaming laptops cause of the absolute dumb down they give.

Not the same, worse gpu and cpu

I'll have you know I have a 1650 and it runs any game fine! BeamNG, cod r6
It's the laptop version of the 1650, which basically runs at 25% of what it should, maybe less depending on if you have the laptop plugged in.
Otherwise, the laptop should be fine.

It's the laptop version of the 1650, which basically runs at 25% of what it should, maybe less depending on if you have the laptop plugged in.
Otherwise, the laptop should be fine.
Any laptop works like that, had a gaming laptop before I upgraded to a desktop pc and they run so slow if you dont have it plugged in.

Back