Leaving perpheads (Forever this time)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Alex_:D said:
What did I ever do wrong? I was supporting you earlier.....
Because you are too blind too see the truth you only do what goes after your head try to see if you can learn from that and yeah take this

"As my final and resulting act of this decision, I have undone what I believe to have been a mistake on my part, and have thus stripped Alex of his rank and responsibilities." -Luke (My Resignation - 20/01/14)

soo are we done I think so yes and btw idc if you are saying I am breaking any server rules at this time because guess what I already left perpheads

Reaction score
Your to blind to see that he demoted me because we demoted Max for abuse, Max was clearly Luke's friend in some shape or form so he demoted me for it, I was then reinstated into my Senior Admin rank by Fredy because he believed I could do the job. Next time I think you should get your facts straight before creating unneeded drama.

Reaction score
Well, with that comment, Alex, you are now also breaking Rule 1.3... Keep it up. We discussed the reasons for your demotion, at the time, in private. Just to be clear, it seems likely that you'll try to defend your comment now, in response to this, however, I will tell you now that I will not violate rules by defending myself in this thread, and I will not argue with you in this thread neither. So, do not expect a response back.

Reaction score
Alex it is just you who cant take the god damn truth...... (The end comment) I wont reply to you anymore so yeah don't even try to type anymore so stand down solider

Reaction score
It's a shame you're leaving. Although I don't quite agree with your criticism on the Admin Team, I respect your opinion entirely. Have a good time wherever you go! :D

Reaction score
You left because you were mad at Prepper. He gave you two warnings that were fair. And infact, I did the same thing yesterday, and got a warning. However, I improved my behavior and gained back his trust, and support ( He posted - Support on my application because of the same incident that you had ) which he later changed to + Support because he saw me dealing with situations by his side and he thought that I would be a good Enforcer. The fact that I was dealing with you as well in the situation that you were warned, I find that you were warned properly and that you deserved the warnings. I do not think that two warnings is enough to leave the server just because you are upset and you think you were given them unfairly. Let me tell you something. I thought the same thing when I got them. I talked to Prepper and Moretanking and they understood, yet I still got my warning. The next day (the one with you) I handled at least two of the same situations and that was what showed him that I truly understood the rules and what I did. The day he warned me, we both had a type of rivalry and we disliked each other, but then the next day, when I showed that I enjoyed doing what he did which was helping out and getting rule breakers and showing that I knew and understood the rules, we became great friends and I am happy to say that I enjoy Prepper and that I feel that he is a good Enforcer. I think you should keep playing and show that you understand what you did, instead of doing the cowardly thing and leaving the server because you are upset.

However, your application was denied because the Senior Administration team did not think that you were ready. They were obviously right when after you received your warnings from Prepper you said, "Okey i am leaving perpheads guys but this time it will probly be forever soo yeah bye... OH YEAH btw Prepper burn in hell you cock sucking bitch!"

I think that all in all, you are just a childish, immature player that gets upset when they get in trouble.

Good luck, and good riddance.

Reaction score
Blackdown said:
You left because you were mad at Prepper. He gave you two warnings that were fair. And infact, I did the same thing yesterday, and got a warning. However, I improved my behavior and gained back his trust, and support ( He posted - Support on my application because of the same incident that you had ) which he later changed to + Support because he saw me dealing with situations by his side and he thought that I would be a good Enforcer. The fact that I was dealing with you as well in the situation that you were warned, I find that you were warned properly and that you deserved the warnings. I do not think that two warnings is enough to leave the server just because you are upset and you think you were given them unfairly. Let me tell you something. I thought the same thing when I got them. I talked to Prepper and Moretanking and they understood, yet I still got my warning. The next day (the one with you) I handled at least two of the same situations and that was what showed him that I truly understood the rules and what I did. The day he warned me, we both had a type of rivalry and we disliked each other, but then the next day, when I showed that I enjoyed doing what he did which was helping out and getting rule breakers and showing that I knew and understood the rules, we became great friends and I am happy to say that I enjoy Prepper and that I feel that he is a good Enforcer. I think you should keep playing and show that you understand what you did, instead of doing the cowardly thing and leaving the server because you are upset.

However, your application was denied because the Senior Administration team did not think that you were ready. They were obviously right when after you received your warnings from Prepper you said, "Okey i am leaving perpheads guys but this time it will probly be forever soo yeah bye... OH YEAH btw Prepper burn in hell you cock sucking bitch!"

I think that all in all, you are just a childish, immature player that gets upset when they get in trouble.

Good luck, and good riddance.
Well said.

Status
Not open for further replies.