Leaving the community.

Reaction score
I've never really meet you else from the police part. When I see you on the forums most all the time I see people rating your post dumb and so on. Like if they were targeting you. And that is really sad to see. And maybe that plays a big part on why you are leaving :/

And it was fun to see someone with an aviation interest just like I have :)

Anyways. People saying you did that and that I don't know about, so im just going to say bye then I guess.

Reaction score
How people are trying to find flaws in my goodbye post just further proves my point.

Many people are just interested in creating conflicts and problems.

Reaction score
Many people are just interested in creating conflicts and problems.

ErmakDimon said:
people like @Husky would probably rate it dumb and honestly I don't really care anymore.
9d5.png

Reaction score
Its sad to see you go. You where one of the most motivated officers I knew. I hope you will come back one day.

Reaction score
Its a shame to see you leave because of other twats in the community @ErmakDimon . Personally, I put up with it but others find it hard to because of the lack of respect. It's like no one even knows the golden rule. (Treat others how you want to be treated) I think you have gotten stuck in back when perp was semi-realistic because let's be honest it has never been a serious roleplaying server since the start has it? Some people ruin it for others and yet some don't realize it and some do and yet some still decide to poke the wound. What im trying to say is don't let other twats force you to leave because some of the people who talk shit would not dare say it to others faces (not saying just you) but that's just how the internet works and some people as you mentioned @Husky just get full of themselves once they get involved with a different group of people and if you cant accept that then its best to leave but I would recommend you toughen up and don't let people like that deprive you of your fun on the server. Even tho most of it is shootouts every 30-60 minutes.

Reaction score
@Husky just get full of themselves once they get involved with a different group of people
Sorry what? how does this make me different? Remember when you were crying about not getting enforcer and I was constantly trying to help you :D Where did that leave me? deleted and blocked :/ shame about the snake but you just tag along to most groups nowadays anyway... I mean look at Wagwan and Jarheads :DDD
Continue beefing and crying it feeds me. :)

Reaction score
Sorry what? how does this make me different? Remember when you were crying about not getting enforcer and I was constantly trying to help you :D Where did that leave me? deleted and blocked :/ shame about the snake but you just tag along to most groups nowadays anyway... I mean look at Wagwan and Jarheads :DDD
Continue beefing and crying it feeds me. :)
And yet you still wonder why people who used to be good friends with you before you went orange dislike you? Tuh. Proves my point. Kind pup gone fierce.

Reaction score
And yet you still wonder why people who used to be good friends with you before you went orange dislike you? Tuh. Proves my point. Kind pup gone fierce.
I literally have just fallen out with you, maybe the odd person here and there. Joining Olsen had 0 reason in me disliking people they just don't understand I'll raid anything :) You've already made a fat apology to Olsen lets not make it 2. :D

rat

Reaction score

To be honest mate if you start to dislike someone because of them changing their color you are a bad friend and also possibly racist.

Reaction score
I literally have just fallen out with you, maybe the odd person here and there. Joining Olsen had 0 reason in me disliking people they just don't understand I'll raid anything :) You've already made a fat apology to Olsen lets not make it 2. :D
I made that apology because I insulted more than I needed to not because I said the wrong things. It still applied to some people in the org not all, however, the way I wrote it made it seem as if it was directed to all of olsen which wasn't my intention hence the apology. I still kept my feelings of some select few in the org. You fell out with me once you got cocky when you joined Olsen so don't act as if its the case of you accidentally spilled my coffee over my leg the other day when it's been going on for a few months.

Deleted member 4084

This is meant to be a goodbye post not some shitshow of some rant where @Husky is being a bit of a prick towards @ErmakDimon - no, it's not disrespectful he's simply throwing shit at him continuously then going on at other members within the post. First of all; just fucking leave the shit here there's literally no need to continue it's just sad if you ask me just this constant fight back and forth. Noone really cares about either of you're shitty stories right now it's a fucking goodbye thread. If he returns back in 2 weeks no one really gives a shit let's be honest here. So stop the shit and get on with your day, go outside instead of sitting here for hours watching the thread waiting for the next reply. I don't know @ErmakDimon or @Husky and i couldn't give a shit what either did but when you're targeting someone it's pretty shitty.
Remember when you were crying about not getting enforcer
This provides no relevance to anything whatsoever to anything.

Nobody gives a shit about your past. Stop fucking shitting on this post go do it somewhere else argue in a private chat or some other fucking shit.

Reaction score
This is meant to be a goodbye post not some shitshow of some rant where @Husky is being a bit of a prick towards @ErmakDimon - no, it's not disrespectful he's simply throwing shit at him continuously then going on at other members within the post. First of all; just fucking leave the shit here there's literally no need to continue it's just sad if you ask me just this constant fight back and forth. Noone really cares about either of you're shitty stories right now it's a fucking goodbye thread. If he returns back in 2 weeks no one really gives a shit let's be honest here. So stop the shit and get on with your day, go outside instead of sitting here for hours watching the thread waiting for the next reply. I don't know @ErmakDimon or @Husky and i couldn't give a shit what either did but when you're targeting someone it's pretty shitty.

Nobody gives a shit about your past. Stop fucking shitting on this post go do it somewhere else argue in a private chat or some other fucking shit.

Your Reply Is Full Of Shit

Last edited:
Reaction score
I agree with Ermak. You might look at me and him like some "salty kids" but the title of the server says "Serious RP" but it turned into something actually retarded. No one really roleplays, its just "Banter" all the time and its not funny anymore because its all what happens, since no one cares about roleplaying at all. When I joined I respected the title a lot and I would try to actually roleplay all the time but now im looking at perp from the prespective of a deathmatch, of course you will rate this post dumb because you will say "its just banter xddd chill lol xd" but its not fun when you keep dying cuz you get raided every 5 minutes, and people will love teaming up againts me to proove anything I say wrong.

TL;DR : Perp brocc

Reaction score
Hello it's me jarred yes i'm still alive

Back in the day cops weren't this strict no room for error mess so instead of all these try hard cops trying to look good infront of their superiors so they can get that promotion people just played cop to have fun. Now we have these unkillable robots in the TFU team that are so raid happy no one really fucking bothers anymore

Ok back to league