Leaving the community.

Reaction score
Some might have seen this coming. Some might have not. Some just blatantly don't care.

Everything has come to a point where I can't even force myself to get on just to maintain PLPD activity limit, let alone actually play for enjoyment.

I don't enjoy perp anymore. The community has changed.
It is no longer the serious roleplay community it used to be, it's more like a deathmatch gamemode community now.

There was the time when people would create great rp scenarios, do something over the physical limits of the gamemode. Now, It's just criminals shooting cops.

It's sort of like groundhog day: go on duty, be killed by a sniper/bomb in a raid, respawn, repeat.

And this repetitivness and lack of actual good roleplay is what stopped me from enjoying the game.

Another factor is that the community has become a restaurant where they only serve raw oversalted beef. Some may say "ERMFOOK YOU FOOKING TARD U ARE THE SALT GUY", and to that i would reply fuck off that yes, sometimes i am a part of that too, but there are reasons for it and I don't feel comfortable in such a community.

people like @Husky would probably rate it dumb and honestly I don't really care anymore.

List of nice ppl

@Appricey
@Corolla
@Tim Meijer
@DeltaForce
@Janice
@Testa
@LordTyla
@Alliat
@Niko
@The whole staff team
@other people

For now, peace.

see you in 2 weeks this is my resignation from pd

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awesome, you have a chain of deaths at PD make a salty AR, realize its straight up retarded and then play victim. Seen these type of posts 100 times. Cya in 2 weeks :)

rat

Reaction score
skrt skrt

Goats by [NAME WITHHELD]

The goat is a member of the Bovidae family and is closely related to sheep, except goats are much dumber than sheep and can't be trusted. Female goats are referred to as "does" or "nannies"; males are "bucks" or "billies". Their offspring are kids. This is a thesis statement. Goats' kids are known to whine a lot, especially for toys.

Goats have been used for their milk, but nobody should drink it, because goats aRE EVIL AND ARE PLOTTING TO OVERTHROW THE GOVERNMENT. DRINKING GOATS' MILK WILL MAKE YOU GO CRAZY. GOATS' MILK CONTAINS CHEMTRAILS KNOWN TO CAUSE HOMOSEXUALITY IN DOGS, AND HETEROSEXUALITY IN WALLABIES.

Goats have been known to have links to Al-Qaeda and ISIS, despite the fact that this contradicts the first paragraph, which claims that goats are idiots. Anyway, do not get near a goat or it will BLOW UP YOUR HOUSE.

Goats have big red tongues, and often create large puddles with their drool. Their tongues are actually Antichrist minions of Satan that can morph into transparent demons, latch onto you, and destroy your genitals.

Don't destroy your genitals.

Get DIRECTV now for just $149 a month, which is way more than what DISH costs, but who cares?! MONEY!!!! MONEYMONEYMONEYMONEYMONEYMONEYMONEYMONEYMO

Reaction score
Awesome, you have a chain of deaths at PD make a salty AR, realize its straight up retarded and then play victim. Seen these type of posts 100 times. Cya in 2 weeks :)

It's people like this who made me leave.

Husky, you were once a friend to me, what have you become...

It was an evergrowing issue and it started around a month ago so fuck off with your bullshit and goodbye

Reaction score
It was an evergrowing issue and it started around a month ago so fuck off with your bullshit and goodbye
tenor.gif

Farewell and good luck to whatever you go on to do.

Deleted member 4084

tbh if he comes back why are you guys going to make it some big deal. if he wants to come back he can.
Husky, you were once a friend to me, what have you become...
that line is just cringe but oh well.

on a serious note, do what you do if you come back who gives a shit not like someones going to go inspector gadget on your ass (some might but fuck it) and make it a big deal happens all the time. me, i've left pretty much for good and have no intentions to come back but if i did it's not like it's the end of the world.

dont mind my grammar mistakes my fingers are hella cold right now

Reaction score
Don't make these cringe goodbye posts, don't say shit like 'he made me leave'. You gotta either toughen up or just ignore the bullshit and hate if its directed towards you. This is the internet don't take everything so personal. If you're leaving because you feel the game has gone to shit that's fine doe. Good luck

Reaction score
What I think is important for you Ermak is to do your RP, you're a person who knows how to roleplay and has a lot of ideas in your mind, start doing it again, don't be forced away from the server thanks to people not knowing what to do.

Reaction score
it's more like a deathmatch gamemode community now.

Pretty sure, you are always cop just for the shootouts and i dont think you can deny that. And do give the bullshit excuse 'rp'. We all know you go on the police force so you dont get raided as civ and you lose nothing when shooting people. yes there is a lot of raiding? but how do we feel when we die to tfu, you have 12 cops and 4 tfu sometimes, when we lose we dont make salty ar's we just get told to 'make an IA'. Stop acting like the community was ruined because of everyone else.

It was ruined by people like you who make salty ar's and try get people banned for bullshit reasons when they have fun.

Bye.
407456.jpg

Reaction score
It was ruined by people like you who make salty ar's and try get people banned for bullshit reasons when they have fun.
If you want to have fun while shooting people, go to cs. This is about fun of replicating lifelike situations.

Also the "fun" they have is grossly disbalanced and most of the times they take down the whole police force with minimal to negative effort

Reaction score
they take down the whole police force with minimal to negative effort

There is a reason we need 15 people with assault rifles?

you've all got loads of armour, berreta's , remi's and rifles. Stop begging for more things if anything its unbalanced in your favour. We have to use tactics to kill you lot like flanks etc. All you do is run and gun with a remingtons firing about 20 shells into one peak spot.

Don't try say shootouts for unfair for you. You don't understand how many m4's i have lost to tfu this last month.