Community Suggestion Legacy disstrack

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Legacy disstrack
Suggestion Description: Hello. Me and my friend deshawn have come up on a good idea. Since he has gotten a 3 months ban we thought why not stay a little active either way. Since we have beef with legacy we thought about making a disstrack on them and others that beef with us (Ofc no racial or homophobic slurs). Everything said in the disstrack has 0 intention to harm others in any way. Our sugestion is if we made it and it sounds good would it be possible to like implement it into one of the radio channels?

Why should this be added?:
- First of all we think that it would be a good idea since it could create some unique roleplay moments.

What negatives could this have?:
- A negativ to this would be if the ones we choose to diss gets upset over what we said in the disstrack

What problem would this suggestion solve?: Im mean there isnt really anything to solve since it would be a first i figure. But as a loyal perpheads enjoyer i would say once again it could bring some good roleplay to the server.

Reaction score
And ofc if you admins would like to accept it before hand there would be no problem in us sending it to one of you so you could listen to it and secure that none of the rules of the server is being violated

Reaction score
-1 Radio Stations are not for 1 Specific Song. I think this is pointless and a waste of Development Time.
Im not saying it should get it's own station. Im saying that it could be added to one of the current stations maybe like one of the rap channels or smt

Reaction score
-1 Radio Stations are not for 1 Specific Song. I think this is pointless and a waste of Development Time.
Obviously this is not a waste of development time as it adds a lot of roleplay to the server, and inspires people to try add their own music!

Its pointless.
You need to stop being so judgmental and give an actual reason

Reaction score
I don’t really get why u would have it on the radio I don’t really think people is going to listen to it on repeat so is it not smarter just to post it on the forums

Reaction score
I don’t really get why u would have it on the radio I don’t really think people is going to listen to it on repeat so is it not smarter just to post it on the forums
I get what your saying. But it's not like it's gonna be the only song. The radios are like a playlist so there is going to be a certain amount of songs in between. Furthermost i don't think everybody would hear it when it's on the forum. The only reason we would like it on a channel is to get it out to as many people as possible and inspire others to come up with a disstrack on a rival gang.

Reaction score
A radio station just for 1 song wouldn’t be worth it in my opinion. However, that being said if there’s a collection of community-made songs that could be put into a playlist and played via a radio station (Could name it Paralake Beats or something) then it could be a pretty cool way of highlighting talent within the community and encouraging others to make their own music.

Reaction score
I could be wrong, fair enough if this can work however from what I believe the radio stations are actual radio stations, meaning we can't input songs, unless that old Paralake radio station comes back?

Reaction score
We ofc still hope that in some magic way it could end up on a radio station but for now i think we will post it on the forums when it's done.

Thanks to y'all for both the support and help

Sincerly Hansi and deshawn schwartz

Reaction score
beyond shits and giggles nobody is actually going to choose to listen to low quality player made diss tracks in their car or on the radio more than maybe once or twice. i don’t mean to be rude but i reckon this would just be a waste of time. if it’s all in good spirit and you think your songs would be worth sharing then just post them on the forums, we don’t need a new radio station for it.

(@andreW should have a radio station though)

I could be wrong, fair enough if this can work however from what I believe the radio stations are actual radio stations, meaning we can't input songs, unless that old Paralake radio station comes back?
it is possible, i think the drill radio is player hosted (may not be that one but i know it’s possible)