• Total voters

Deleted member 1235

Holy fucking shit

I actually agree with everything you said for once

Deleted member 1235

'fuck the children'
Screen_Shot_2019-01-17_at_4.22.43_PM.jpg

Reaction score
here in belgium it doesnt even matter its illegal nobody gives a fuck loads of gangster boys 14y olds on the streets smoking big doinks dealers are everywhere police dont give a fuck they're too busy looking for people texting on their bike

Deleted member 1235

So you'd legalise it, making it easier to obtain, despite just admitting it's addictive and have and serious consequences?

Reaction score
I personally only smoke weed as a social thing, such as at motives or if I am out with mates. I never feel the need to MUST smoke a zoot. I believe this is mainly because I never put any sort of baccy in my zoots, they are just straight weed. I do not smoke cigs and refuse to smoke them, even at a social event.

Personally I think it should be legal at a certain age (18) as its not as bad as people play it out to be. Also if it was made legal, it would be able to be controlled easier, along with stopping shitty dealers selling bud rock in their weed.

If it was legal, laws would need to be introduced to stop driving whilst high, etc. I cannot legally drive yet, but I know I won't smoke and drive, as I have ridden a bike and an electric scooter whilst chonged, and the only way I can describe it would be as a slide show...

Deleted member 1235

It is currently illegal to drive whilst high. They can test you at the roadside.

My brother was driving me to the train station and turns out he had a joint just before picking me up. Said it helps him "focus".

Literally the same as those from the 1960s who'd have a few pints before a long drive home to make them feel relaxed

Reaction score
“Government produced weed” wouldn’t be a thing yet it’d be miles better than the seedy shit people smoke in countries where it’s illegal?

Reaction score
It depends on how much you smoke before operating something like a car. I get what he means that it makes him feel more relaxed, but it also massively affects reaction time in my opinion

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
i started smoking weed because it was illegal and i thought it's cool many times got really bad weed from dealers on the street which made it even worst for me, if it'll be legal it'll be a lot more safe and people won't find it "cool" as it's illegal now and you know teenagers whatever you tell them they'll do the opposite, weed helped me in one thing and it's that to quit drinking and i believe if i continued to drink i would've fucked up my life in so many ways

Deleted member 1235

@Creepis It's not illegal in the UK. You could possibly get done for riding carelessly if you crash into someone.

Tbh it's not super easy to text whilst cycling anyway without risking dropping your phone