Legalising weed

You’re opinion

• Total voters
Reaction score
Having experienced an incredibly bad trip from taking this stuff, I still believe it should be legalized. Clearly if you have experience with the stuff, you know what is a good amount to take. But yeah, I agree with the 21 rule, weed's a lot different to alcohol in terms of the effects and damage to the body.

Reaction score
@Creepis bro the amount of times I've been on my phone while going full speed on my e-bike
It goes so fast that you can just change direction by moving your hips.

Reaction score
If these harmful taboo labels is the main reason for your standpoint, maybe your should do yourself a favour and actually do some research

Reaction score
Or illegalize alcohol, honestly what is your point? Meth, coke and others are not in the same category as weed, just because they are illegal.

Deleted member 1235

I guess the people I know who've had schizophrenic episodes or become complete slobs because of weed mustn't matter then?

It's not a harmless drug. Granted it's not as bad as say heroin but it is not harmless other than a slight panic attack.

Reaction score
yeah, you don't need to decriminalize hard drugs for them to be offered rehabilitation. Here it still goes on your record but unless you are a supplier, you are unlikely to go to jail and will be forced in to a government rehabilitation program. Cocaine is still illegal, it just varies depending on if you are a supplier or user.

Reaction score
Most people smoke weed for leisure and not the pleasure and this comes from the influence of social groups/friends and you get pressured into it most of the time.

Personally, this comes from me, smoking 3 grams of weed out of a pipe in Lithuania and literally holding slices of bread for 4 hours after it felt like 2 minutes has made me stop that bullshit for a while.

Dealers in the U.K. sometimes fill up your shit with spice which is just fully risky and that’s where you get fucked up, especially for youngers trying to act up and they don’t know what you’re doing.

I’d rather see weed legalised for over 21’s due to the developmental issues regarding your brain and your body in general. It still fucks up your lungs and your mind and you as a person.

Legalising it will maybe bring street dealers out of business and they’ll go to more intense options of selling and make Cocaine like the weed we have now, if you get what I mean.

There isn’t full enough research done on it but I’d say CBD is a better option for your health and if you don’t want to smoke weed and feel the effects.

Reaction score
It would be great from a tax standpoint.

like imagine what the earned tax could be spent on. Plus we can all see the medical benefits.

Reaction score
The crack would be miles harder to get a hold of compared to weed since weed can be grown in an attic with about £150 worth of equipment at least. Weed can be grown in 8 weeks whilst a coca plant needs about 12 months minimum to fully mature.