Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Lelios1

IN-GAME NAME:
Johnathan Rock

STEAM ID: STEAM_1:1:48889607

Greece

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

I'll start with probably the most usual response to this question. I'd like to be able to assist the community. Of course, I don't really need to be an enforcer to help others as I can already be of assistance even as a normal member, I know that and I always do help when I have the opportunity, without feeling obliged to do so just to get a certain rank or a certain reputation, but being a staff member offers a lot more ways to actually help people. I believe I would enjoy being a staff member, also seeing all the others enjoying it themselves is making me have another reason to want to join. Lastly, I just like Perpheads. I really like the server and the community. I would love to get more involved in it.

The players that were here around 2015-2016 may have a bad image of me and a completely justified one as well. I used to be very straightforward with my thoughts, get mean to others at times and tend to keep a salty attitude. As the years progressed though I believe I became a lot calmer and friendlier, I got rid of this awful jealously whenever someone got something I didn't. Now, I would say that I hardly ever get mad at someone. Being in the PD really helped me with this and with the pleasant change of my behavior I managed to climb the ranks up to being the Line Manager of PSD. I know I wasn't the best, I know I could have been a lot better, I know I made mistakes, yet I would always find myself trying to improve and looking back at my mistakes thinking what went wrong and what I should have done.

For all it matters, I don't have any bans or warnings on record. When I started playing I would grow drugs and raid, after the PD whitelist I would play a lot as a cop but stopped after this winter to focus on my exams. Now, school finally ended, I finished my exams and it's vacation time. I have a lot of time to spend on my PC and Perp takes the majority of it.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Thanks for reading.

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I honestly don't see why lelios shouldn't be enoforcer he's a great guy really active on ooc and /help always calm and patient i fully support your application!

Reaction score
Lelios is definitely someone I could see enforcing the rules well, He is always very friendly and active on server so why not give him a chance? +support

Reaction score
Great guy, really friendly used to speak a lot in 2015, could be a bit more active but definitely capable of becoming an enforcer, best of luck mate.

Reaction score
Lelios is a really good guy. He tries to help everyone and is always there if you have a question. He has done quite a lot of work within plpd and always active in chat! I think he clearly should get enforcer as he does not onlu shows his skills in plpd but also is there in passive rp!
Go for it GrammarNaziSweaterSergeant! ;)

Reaction score
Decent lad, but you've got this weird ass thing where you seem to always try to be the smart ass when others ask for assistance. Drop that shit. Otherwise, I'm confident you know what you're doing and would definitely recommend the staff team put you on.

Reaction score
+Support Lelios is a lovely young russian boy i believe he would make an excellent enforcer i dont see him ingame but on teamspeak he is very kind and professional and struggles to speak basic english sometimes (ONLY JOKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.