Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Juicy

IN-GAME NAME: Seno Heikichi

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:67321251

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

Hello my name is OOC: Scott IC: Seno Heikichi,
I have been playing on PERP for about 6 months now and have been absolutely LOVING the experience, It is the best server I have ever been on!

I would love to be an enforcer because I believe that I have what it takes to be one, I have a great understanding of the rules and have not had a ban or warning in 1 month now. Enforcer would be a dream to me as I think I could definitely make sure the community stays how it is!

I mostly see quite a lot of sweater vests which is fine as it is just making the community larger and larger however I do notice some people think it is okay to break the rules within the community and I would love to be putting a end to these rule breakers, As we all know some of them can get away with things.

I think I have what it takes to stop those people that get away with rule breaking this is because I think that I am all around a very nice person and I'm very friendly to others within the community, I should be an enforcer because I can bring a lot of things other people can't, I know the rules very well and would defiantly know what to do in situations and scenarios.

I don't give out a bad impression for the server, I can handle staff sits very well and make sure that both sides of a story gets evenly said so that it will be easier for me to make the verdict of the final decision between the sit, I know when there should be an action request or not and I also go by evidence and not what people say, As they might not have any evidential proof.

I have recently became a Probationary Officer and hope that I soon make it to police officer, If this does happen then I will feel more apart of the community, Because I managed to get that Probationary Officer rank I felt that I now have the confidence to apply for a much more higher up part in the community.

All this is mainly because I find it unfair for people who don't break the rules and find out that some of the rule breakers get away with it.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:

Yes I am very active on Teamspeak,

Also I have became A lot more active on Teamspeak because of my Probationary Officer Rank.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

I have really enjoyed writing this application as it has made me feel more confident and active throughout the community.

I really do hope you take this application into consideration.

Yours sincerely Scott.

Last edited:
Reaction score
It seems you're very eager to get enforcer, however you just don't get it given like that. You played for how long, 3 months? You only just made it into the police department and you're not a fully trained officer as of yet. You have the Newbie rank on the forums and 0 likes, you're very popular aint you?

No offense at all Juicy but I really don't think you're ready yet, you probably haven't settled into the community yet because you've been playing 3 months, you'd need a lot more experience than that to enforce the server rules. I see you as a police officer sometimes but I don't also think you're very active.

You should re-apply when you have more experience and when you become more known on the forums, in my opinion.

Kind Regards,
Daragh.

Reaction score
Daragh; he means that you cannot really call people out on being a Newbie because you are a Newbie too, so essentially you're demoting yourself.
[DOUBLEPOST=1454709487,1454709367][/DOUBLEPOST]
[DOUBLEPOST=1454709523][/DOUBLEPOST]

Reaction score
Right, so.
Hello there Juicy. I've read your application and thought about my own personal verdict. Unfortunately i have decided to not give my support to your application. My reasons being that for a start, i do not feel that you are active enough on the social side of the community. As i have recently come back from a long period of inactivity, i am not going off of personal encounters. However, 15 messages and 25 trophy points on the forums doesn't strike me as an active member. You may be active in-game but ideally, staff members should be active on the forums as well. Personally though, i have neither seen you on TS or on the server except you just sitting in the lobby of TS.

My second reason is that you 5 bans on record. Even though the last one was in October. They're still there. Normally this long period of time would show that you learn from your mistakes, which you clearly have. But two of the bans were for breaking the same rule and reading the reasons, they seem like stupid actions. But like i said, these were a very long time ago so i am not holding them against you. Also according to your bans, you have been playing for just over 6 months, slightly longer than 3 months.

My final and primary reason of why i am, sadly, not giving you my support today is within the application itself. To me, compared to previous applications, yours lacks detail and originality. A good example of an app is Matts (Thought off the top of my head) which can be found here. Unfortunately, reading through your application, your main point is that you can "stop rule breakers" and that you "have what it takes". This is all well and good of what all staff members should have, but instead of saying you have "it". You need to explain what "it" is. List key qualities, real life experience and previous examples and so on. In the application, only about 10 lines states of why you want to be an Enforcer yet they are only explaining one reason.

My overall advice would be; become more well known in the community; re-write your application with more detail, format and structure and finally gain friendships and relationships with other members to promote your social side.
I hope not that you take this as a negative, but more so that you can learn for future endeavours :)

Archibald.

Reaction score
Never heard of you before - not in game or on the forums. This suggests that you should probably get a bit more well known in the community, prior to an enforcer application.

Reaction score
I am giving this a -support. Reasons are the following:
  • I never have seen you in forums or in teamspeak
  • Many people of the community don't know you
  • I don't believe that you don't know the rules very well as you have 5 bans on record (and I guess some warnings)
Next time applying, prove that these things ^^ changed.

Reaction score
I would like to +Support this application.
Here are the reasons why:
1. I have met Juicy IG a lot of times, and he likes to help out sweatervests when he encounters one coming from the CH asking how they get money and stuff.
2. Juicy is a nice person, and would be a huge contribution to the staff team.
3. Juicy is a calm person in any kind of situation, and I think he would make the staff of the server seem more professional than they are now.
4. Juicy can take a prank
These Admins just cant take a prank can they? First Tom Hill, now me.

Reaction score
Hey there mate, you have an OK application lengthwise, but you used the worst cards you could have.

I mostly see quite a lot of sweater vests which is fine as it is just making thecommunity larger and larger however I do notice some people think it is okay to break the rules within the community and I would love to be putting a end to these rule breakers, As we all know some of them can get away with things.

I think I have what it takes to stop those people that get away with rule breaking!

That and some other dumb cards is what got this application long, with all the useless things out of the way this is your application.

STEAM NAME: Juicy

IN-GAME NAME: Seno Heikichi

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:67321251

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

Hello my name is OOC: Scott IC: Seno Heikichi,
I have been playing on PERP for about 6 months now and have been absolutely LOVING the experience, It is the best server I have ever been on!

And that's basically all that is practical on your enforcer application. The problem is all you did was put in the requirements that you pass and some other useless lines. 50% of the community pass these. You never wrote why you should get it. What makes you stand out and deserve enforcer. Don't be afraid to be as serious as possible. Go look at other applications that got accepted, do a little research on the players that made it and see how much they have gone through to get accepted, and sometimes even denied.

Reaction score
Juicy I really like you and the fact that you are brave enough to try getting enforcer. The thing is though that I don't really see this getting accepted. Seeing youseff's reply I would say it is going to go like this:

Thread locked
The user doesn't meet the requirements as he got recently warned.

But if we do not pay attention to your warning, I believe it would go like this:

Denied

The Senior Administration team do not feel you are ready for this position, before reapplying we suggest you work on the following:
  • Show to the staff team that you know the rules enough to enforce them.
  • Get more known to the community.
  • Be more active in the help chat.
  • Reply to ARs to show as how much you understand the rules.

Reaction score
As @Puma123 said, you already have an active warning breaking one of the requirements, does show you are not capable of enforcing the rules well, you could simply improve this by ATLEAST getting a sheet of paper and writing some important or forgotten rules down, or simply read the rules again. By replying to Action Requests, it shows us that you know the rules and you are somewhat improving. Be active in the community, make yourself known by a great name, and you'll get it... That's what I got taught atleast.

Good Luck in improving.

Reaction score
Denied

The Senior Administration team do not currently feel you are ready for this position, in order to improve for future applications we suggest you work on the following:

• Recover from your unfortunate record of warnings and bans by demonstrating to the staff team that you have sufficient rule knowledge.
  • Ensure that you are active on the forums, teamspeak and help chat

Status
Not open for further replies.