Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Juicy

IN-GAME NAME:
Seno Heikichi

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:67321251

England
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:
Introducing myself for those who don't know:
Hello, my name is Scott, I'm 14 and soon to be 15 in 17 days and I love video games, I am very active on the forums and have a playtime on PERPHeads of 2 weeks, I have been a part of the community for 6 months now and I am quite known within this community, I have lots of friends in organizations and other organizations, I'm currently in the organization 'DeathRow'.

So I have already attempted to apply for Enforcer before and did not pass due to the fact that I recently had a warning and wasn't very active on the forums, however that has changed now and I am very active throughout the forums and have taken my last application's advise by replying to things, making ARs, using help chat more often and get myself more well known throughout the community.

I would love to be an Enforcer so I can help the community and can bring a lot such as an all around individual that can Enforce the rules also advertise, I know this doesn't really link to how it will help me get Enforcer but some of you may know my videos.

Here are some ARs I have made to show that I know the rules well and that I do enforce them.

https://perpheads.com/threads/lola-arnolds.13678/

https://perpheads.com/threads/ar-from-juicy.13749/

My new Youtube:

https://perpheads.com/threads/corrupt-medic-p.14097/

If this application gets taken on board then I would definitely not be using the Enforcer rank to my advantage and abuse my power this is because I would for definite lose my rank when all I want to be doing is Enforcing the rules with my knowledge of the rules.

I feel that choosing me will be a great decision but I know some people may disagree but I have learnt that people do have their own opinion over this last month I have spent working hard to try and get this position, This is why I feel that if I was hosting a sit I would definitely hear as many sides of the story as I can and if it was 100% necessary then I will ask for demos from both sides.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:

Yes I am very active on the TS some of you may disagree but I don't tend to go in with people I haven't really spoken to because I am either in with friends or I am role-playing.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

I really hope this gets accepted and I would love to be helping in the staff team so wish me luck. :shamefullyembarrased:

Last edited:

Deleted member 1235

As previously stated, you really should work on becoming more known in the community. I have rarely seen you in the help chat in game or engaging in other means in the forums. You may know the rules, but I doubt you know them to the ability to actually enforce them.
-Support
Whilst you are slightly more known now than a month ago, I think you should spend more time on shoutbox,forums,TS and OOC/Help chat.

MattIs

Juicy - I recommend being a little more active up and around the forums and on the teamspeak. Also try to make a presence in OOC and in the help chat as I don't feel I know you very well.

Deleted member 4084

Seno, your a good guy. However I do not believe that you have a good understanding of the rule knowledge (of by heart), which I believe you need to stick in there. Also you only returned back a while ago (probably a week) to the server, so unfortunately i'm going to have to say - SUPPORT

Reaction score
Denied

The Senior Administration team do not feel you are currently ready for this position, in order to improve for future applications we suggest you work on the following:

• Make yourself known within the community by contributing on the foruns, in help chat and maintaining a consistent presence in the teamspeak.
  • Demonstrate a keen knowledge of the rules - such that the staff members can be confident in your ability to enforce the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.