Lelios' helper application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Lelios1

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:48889607

IN-GAME NAME: Johnathan Rock

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?: The reason hasn't really changed from when I made my enforcer app. I like the server and this community, having a position where I can help in more ways than I can atm is great. I love helping people in general and that's what I expect to do.
Additionally, I don't think I'll be as active as I once was, this is why I resigned in the first place and yet another reason why I believe this rank would be perfect.

WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE YOU?: I've been a moderator for over a year thus I can say that I have lots of experience with this kind of work. I also believe that I can approach people in a kind manner and help solve any issues they are having.

DO YOU HAVE ANY RELEVANT EXPERIENCE?: I have been a staff member on perpheads.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: I am open to whatever feedback you may have, feel free to tell me how bad I am as long as it is a little constructive so I can hopefully improve myself.

maeen

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Really helpful guy, very active and eager to help out in OOC and /help. He seems to know what he is doing, and is willing to help others, which is great. He seems to be a guy who is calm, and nice, who knows his stuff. Very friendly, and also explains the thing very well. Nothing bad to say about Lelios to be quite frank. You have my support.

Reaction score
yes
YbgAdlC.png

2.4 was replaced though soooo

Reaction score
Guess I am off the hook ;)

For the record though to Lelios, you have always been friendly and been willing to support players and the chats that I have had with you have been solid.

Reaction score
ebd19f08c039fb4d59c5b3e18c329726.png

People who use this sort of discriminatory language within the community don't deserve to become helper.

You can find the rule(s) here @Lelios1 -

Specifically 1.1 ~ 1.2 -
1.1 Disrespectful Behavior - Disrespectful behaviour, in its broadest sense, is not acceptable; users are expected to conduct themselves respectfully at all times.

1.2 Discrimination - Any demonstrations of any forms of discrimination will not be accepted.

10ec7bc968c4bb04283993dbc3872f9c.png

Reaction score
+support, I don’t remember there ever being an issue with you as staff from my perspective. Best of luck dude.

Reaction score
lelios was one of the better staff members and just a nice person to be around, always in a good mood +support

Reaction score
I completely agree that this kind of language is completely inappropriate and a candidate for helper should definetely know better.
Although I am fairly sure this was back when the filter was on, thus turning this disgusting word into a :tuna: and I am curious on how you got this screenshot without the filter turned on, it is of course no excuse for me to act like this. I shall close my application and hopefully prove to everyone that I am not this kind of person that this image implies I am!

A1L

Reaction score
Adrish asked why I got denied for Enforcer on TeamSpeak, I gave him the screenshot and it was censored, but not for SA :meh:

Status
Not open for further replies.