Leveling up your marksmanship

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, weapon marksmanship is very useful if you're shooting, it reduces the recoil and that helps you a lot. So I wanted to make a tutorial on, how to level it up and what are the best weapons to choose? Here are some steps :

1. Get some ammunition of any tipe you want, I prefer crafting it :)
2. Get some money and get to the gun shop.

3. Press E on the npc and press the button "Shooting Range".

4. Choose your weapon class and the range of shooting. ( the prices are different, it depends what gun you are choosing).

Here are the prices of weapon classes :
Pistols - 1000$
Submachine guns (SMG) - 1500$
Shotguns - 2000$
Rifles - 2500$
Sniper Rifles - 5000$

5. When you select your weapon class and range distance, you will get into a shooting range, now you need to refill the magazines with the ammo you got in your inventory. ( Hold Q and press Left Click on the magazine. )

6. Start shooting at the target infront of you, I prefer one tapping it ( you will get less recoil ).
Okay, so you know now how to shoot, but you don't know what weapon to choose?
Here are some weapons I prefer :

1. For the pistols I prefer using glock 20, it has a really low recoil and is best for leveling up.
2. For the Sub Machine (SMG) I would prefer an MP5 as it's really better than the MAC-11 and hasn't got big recoil.
3. Now for the shotguns, I would use the benelli, cause it's really accurate and is good for mid distances.
4. For the rifles, I would prefer an AK-47 it's good for long distances, accurate.
5. And for the final, the snipers, I actually would prefer Barret M82, it's very good for long distance.

So, now you're ready to go and gain the levels! I hope this was helpful :).
P.S Sorry for my bad english..

So, what part of this couldn't anyone figure out on their own or find out via /help?
Instead of making the /help chat clogged up this user has done a great job trying to explain for new users how to do certain things, by your meanings this guide section is absolutely useless considering anything can be asked in /help, it's easier to put it out in a thread and if someone asks in /help, this can just be linked.

Great job on the guide, it's nice to see someone has put some time into this and not made a quick and stupid post. +rep

When you upgrade your marksmanship , does it reduce the delay of the bullet being shot out of the barrel , or is it just the recoil?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back