Leving the server

Reaction score
I've witnessed tons of kids and failrpers in this server. Admins doing nothing, moderators working only, answering some reports. I saw people break the rules for many times and yet still on that server. I break the rules once to face a team member and get banned for 1 week. 4 days after my donation.

Great work guys, this server is gonna go forward, keep abusing your power and leave no one to talk to you. As i thought, i never whined and i was sure it would turn around on me. I never had a problem communicating with an adult admin, but with hormone-imbalanced children? It's impossible to communicate with underage children who consider discussion as arguing.

How is it even possible that the person i blamed took over my ban request case? It's like somebody is accusing me, and i take this case saying i did nothing and ban him instead.

Also I love ban reasons like: "Used a carbomb to kill people during a bank robbery only killed himself and a bunch of civs." (Haha you failed the bank robbery, you are not good enough to play on this server!) while that day i perfectly co-op'd and RP'd when i was taking part on that robery, I was executed to death by a police chief as a sentence (Yes of course reported).

Protip for people who will keep playing: Don't bother recording demos and showing proof, the team will think what they want to think. Have fun.

Reaction score
Don't record demo's thats a stupid thing to do, if you were to post your demo here and it showed you using ingame methods to communicate and not breaking Nlr you could be unbanned.

Reaction score
Do you realize that 90% of the server's members break the rules at least once per day? It's still a game, everybody will use meta-gaming to his advantage even once. The rule abuses should have been categorized by their level of importance, The fact that nobody talks to the admins about them doesn't mean they are not happening..

Reaction score
You are quitting because you get banned. Get over it.
Staff do what they can to keep the server from people like YOU.
And because you think there are alot of children, well guess what, You cant even take a single ban.
Honestly, i wont miss you.

Reaction score
We know that there are rule breakers that miss our/other members lines of sight and we are not able to stop them; we get the rule breakers that effect other peoples roleplay as they are reported or seen by an admin.

Good bye

Reaction score
Thanks for thinking that i did something to ruin the server jjjackier, and i'm not whining for my ban, i wanted to discuss this thing but nobody else wanted. On every discussion i attempted to make, people like you popped up blaming me. Max even after all this, thanks for the first time you used your time to talk here and not blame, and all i want to say is that the justice system needs improvement. Banning should be more of a trial than a decision.

Trande

Well, I would be frustrated too. Max, the admin in question, just reviewed a ban request which is against himself. That's quite uncommon.

Reaction score
welcome to the club of leavers my friend. I'm frosty, the owner of the club.