LEWIS 088's Enforcer Application!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I like his Character in-game, He's nice, even OOC

I feel that he's ready for the position, He is active and friendly, and for the most, He knows the rules..

+Support.

Reaction score
Well it seems you are ready for the task as I only see positive feedback and not even a single disagree/dislike on your application! I would say good luck with being Enforcer!

NO BOLLI OR FREDY DON'T ESCAPE THE FACT HE IS GOOD

Deleted member 1837

Okay I might not exactly like you but that doesn't bias my opinion. You are great with the rules and never broken one from what I have seen

+support

Reaction score
+Support

Your roleplay is very very good and your rule knowledge is outstanding. previous moderator, was very good mod he should be again. If you get denied then rip staff team

Last edited:
Reaction score
+Support, I've known Lewis for a long time, he's been around for a while (Well even before Moron and I joined). He's been a Staff member before, and a good one at that. Honestly, I'd love to see him back in blue.

Reaction score
Lewis, I think you already know the response of this reply.

I will support him for these reasons:
  • Amazing well-written application.
  • Great knowledge of rules
  • He is not a retard at administrating.

Reaction score
I support this cracker cause he has amazing role play skills, amazing rule knowledge and amazing rule knowledge.
He's very active,

ACCEPT OR RIOT!!!

Reaction score
No idea why I never said anything but here we go.

Lewis is a brilliant guy with everything that makes the staff not good but great you simply cannot ignore what this guy has done. I cannot say who I would pick to be a enforcer but he is at the top good luck buddy.

Just don't decide accept him already!

Reaction score
+ Support because fuck yeah. Had a great experience with you last year and you definetly deserve to be a Moderator again, let alone Enforcer. Good luck old friend, hopefully we can catch up again soon. Play some other games, whatever. Regardless, you 100% deserve this and good luck :)!

Reaction score
You are very good at RP.
You help others a lot.
You are very active.
You are a great taxi driver.

You have my full support on this one buddy.

+support

Reaction score
This might be the biggest +Support I've ever done.
You have experience of being a Moderator before, amazing rule knowledge and are always nice and helpful OOC. And don't forget; great roleplayer. Did we feed your ego yet? Fingers crossed :cat:

Reaction score
In my opinion we could always use someone with a serious attitude and a solid view on the rules, especially considering we have no enforcers right now. You have my full support Lewis, best of luck.

Reaction score
I don't really post on applications!

This one I had to, we've known each other for a long time - I know how amazing your roleplay is and your conduct within the community is amazing. I would love for you to be in the staff team, I truly would :)

Massive +Support

Reaction score
+Support
Lewis meets all the requirements to become an Enforcer and is a mature player who would fit the role perfectly. He obviously knows the rules exceptionally well as he has been a staff member in the past. Good luck.

Reaction score
+Support , Lewis know the rules and laws enough to be an enforcer , he were a moderator and i would like to see him again , but he need to be active at help chat , and again ... Lewis have enough skills to be an enforcer and return a moderator :D

emm sorry for my english if there was any mistakes

Reaction score
+Support
  • The staff is practically gone because everyone is leaving.
  • Lewis was a great moderator
  • Lewis has experience on how to be a mod and isn't a complete scrub He is a bit of a scrub though
  • You know the rules practically like you know that back your dads arse. He see's it alot meaning he knows the rules.

Reaction score
My lil boy, Lewis, deserves a spot in the staff team.

He was a great moderator, he knows the rules, and he should return as that same position, maybe even Admin.

+Support

Reaction score
I rarely post on applications however after speaking to Lewis it's clear to see that he has the qualities to hold a position in the staff team.

• He has clear communication skills, has a clear microphone which is easy to understand
  • He has very good rule knowledge
  • He is active within the community
+Support.

Status
Not open for further replies.