LEWIS 088

IN-GAME NAME:

Lewis Robertson

STEAM ID:

STEAM_0:0:26782483

20 (D.O.B 19th January 1995)

United Kingdom

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

I’m applying for this position on the server as it is something I have a strong passion for having previously done it before, I loved being a staff member for the community and I dedicated a lot of time in helping others, I wish to once again regain my position on the team and continue where I left off.

Introduction

Hey! Lewis here, nice to meet you all. So you have probably seen me around recently or in the past on the server. I joined back in January of 2014 with a couple of friends of mine after a few months of game time I decided I wanted to apply for Enforcer! but the application cycle was closed, Eventually in March the applications were opened again and I applied! I was accepted! During the time period of July 2014 - August 2015 I have logged on occasionally to see how the server was going I recently decided on the 12th of August to make my return to Paralake, And so it began again...

Key Points

I strongly believe that I possess the key qualities required to be a member of the staff team. I have exceptional people skills, I can interact with any given person at any time, I know exactly how to speak to new and old players alike. I have brilliant Listening skills which is a big part of being a staff member on the server, I know how to actively listen to a player and that players needs will always be met if possible. I know for a strong fact that I am a very trustworthy person, I think the current and past staff members trust me when they come to deal with my reports, I’m a very unbiased person, if someone was breaking the rules regardless if they are my friend, family or even another staff member I’m not afraid to report that person for what they have did, An example of that is listed inside of the warning list when I gave a warning to one of my friends before he became a staff member, I could have easily let him off but I did my job properly and professionally. I have good communication skills, I know how to talk to different people depending on the situation.

Reporting Of Players

I often report players when breaking rules, I try to deal with the smaller situations by IC, Such as People running on the highway. I make my report easy to understand and I set them out like the following, Player: Lewis Robertson [ LEWIS 088] Rules 1.1 Priority: Low This player has called me a bad man in looc. <- That is an example. obviously bad man is not very disrespectful at all.

I feel as the reason on my last application was somewhat true maybe, I have improved dramatically.

Rule Knowledge

I have never received a warning or a ban in my entire time playing on the server, I know the entire rules and know exactly what rules are broken in every situation. I also know all of the laws and will when they open again apply for supervisor.

Activity

I’ve been back in the community for over two months now and the server is part of my daily routine, I often try to play as much as I can and most of the time this is for a lot of hours each day, I don’t play as much on the weekend as I’m at work.

Help Chat/OOC Chat

I’m often trying to help others with any questions or concerns they have about the server, Whether that be helping them download something so they don’t have any errors to showing them around the map, I often speak inside of the help chat when I can. I would consider myself as a role model towards other players and love teaching them about the server.

My In Character Playstyle

I often try to create multiple situations for other players to get involved in my role play experience, Such as creating fish markets, newsagent stands, construction works or thing like taking patients back to the hospital to create some extra roleplay.

I do not grow in the game personally as I find it very boring and it does nothing for me, I recently joined the Standish Family org as it offers a wide variety of passive role play that suits me greatly.

I often try to help other players out by giving them car rides to places, tips or even them some items to help them along.

Requirements

1. Your time played on the server must be at least one week.
    Days: 50 Hours:14 Minutes:23 Seconds:14

2. No recent in-game bans and warnings on record. No warnings/No bans
  3. You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them. I know the rules extremely well.
  4. You must have access to and use a microphone. Yes.
  5. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server : Yes

Final Notes

I love helping news players on the server, I often go out of my way to teach new players the ways of the server, I understand that a lot of time is spent dealing with people who breach the server rules. I would class myself as a great role model to new players on the server, I often follow the traffic laws 95% of the time stopping at every red light even when most people don’t. I would also like to mention I meet all of the requirements.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:

I’m constantly in the teamspeak looking to meet new people and make friends, Iv’e noticed a lot of people are not actually sitting in the general channels but are instead sitting in private channels and it kind of takes the fun out of it when you are looking to make new friends

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

Here is a link to my original application that was accepted.
https://perpheads.com/threads/enforcer-ph-lewis-088.1562/

Listed Below is my administrative experience on other servers. (Part of these are copied from my old application, forgive me)

DoG (DisciplesOfGaming)

When I was of the age of 16 I was part of a Halo community called disciples of gaming, during my time there i worked my way up the ranking system until i eventually after 9 month became an admin and leader of my own section (In charge of 100 members) my team was known to be the british guys, During my time leading this i had various roles and responsibilities such as running trainings,teaching members the code of conduct(rules) and overall management of the team.

173rd Airborne Brigade Military Simulation (Arma 2)

Back in august of 2013 I joined a arma 2 community called the 173rd, and ever since have been rising up the ranks in there too. At the start of January i was promoted to a Staff Sergeant, which came with the responsibility of running my own squad in operations and trainings. When i first joined the unit i signed up to a staff position known as S2 Military Police this was the admins of the in game servers. My roles were to survey the game servers and teamspeak servers for rule breakers and help newcomers to the unit and servers. some of my daily jobs included. Banning/warning/training/helping/talking.

PerpHeads

During the period of March 2014 - July 2014 I was a Moderator on the server, I loved my role in the server and I often did hundreds of reports on a weekly basis, I was a valuable member of the community and it was honestly one of the best times of my life meeting all these cool people.

Wargaming.net (World Of Tanks Xbox 360) Supertester

I’m part of the supertest team for Wargaming.net, Now I can’t actually say much about this as I’ve signed an NDA, What I can inform you of that inside of the teams there is something known as Companies, Alpha, Bravo, Charlie, Inside of these companies it is structured like a staff team, With there being a leader of the company and squad leaders, One of my roles inside of the company was to keep other members in order, Roll call, Administrating members, etc. I gained a lot of experience volunteering for this massive company.

Last edited:
Reaction score
+Support

You were a great staff member in the past, you make useful and detailed reports and you of course know the rules and laws extremely well, evidently shown by your ban/warning record.

Reaction score
+Support on this application, he could be a good mod by reading hes application and knowing hes rule knowledge.

Reaction score
+Support

Lewis is an excellent member of the community. He has a great rule knowledge, and can stay calm in many different situations. I haven't had much of an opportunity to see his role playing skills, but I'm sure they are top notch :p

Good luck with your application :)

Reaction score
+Support!

Lewis has had experience as a former moderator before, Not only that he has great characteristics that would be perfect mod material. He always makes reports whenever rules are broken, I have seen him on /help and /ooc a handful of times and is active on the forums and team speak. There is not one bad thing I can say about this man.

Today when I went into the police department to deal deal with a sit for madda, Lewis had shown his knowledge of the rules to a great extent, Helping Wolfie and zack understand why they had broken 3.4. I think that lewis is more than capable of becoming a staff member again.

Reaction score
  • I have currently got time to writing this now that I'm dead in-game, anyhow Lewis is a trustworthy member in this community and he deserves to become a staff member in the community again because we need people who are active like him and supportive.

+Support

Reaction score
+support
I am going to support your application because I believe you would be a great server enforcer.
You have a great knowledge of the server rules and laws and you roleplay very well!!

p,s why have you put sausages as a tag?

Reaction score
Same as last time. Lewis gets my support. He is a pleasant person to roleplay with and his tendency to create more complex roleplay or passiveRP situations is a breath of fresh air; the server needs more people like him. I think he'd be a great addition to the staff

Reaction score
Again, I really don't see the point of denying this application due to the amount of support Lewis is getting. He is an impeccable member of this community who knows the rules to an extent to which he can enforce them. His standards are also high since he was a previous member of staff in this community.
You'd have to be a right doolie in order for you to not support this application.
+Support

D3V

Reaction score
+Support
Lewis deserves enforcer the most out of all the candidates as he has good experience and knowledge of the rules and was a great staff member.

Reaction score
I'm gonna be totally none bias and list your pro's and cons!

Pros:

You are an extremely active and experienced player.
You have a very good standard of role play.
You're known largely within the community.

Con(s):

Before you did take some little things over the top, just like Lil Sam did, which hopefully has changed - it's not bad to be lenient!

Overall:

+Support I fully support you to get this position!

Reaction score
Lewis is a great member of the community, and may also become a rather great staff member. He has past experience in the staff team, so there's also that, which is a great thing to add.
While on the server (when I actually have time), I frequently see Lewis making reports, all with great detail and explaining the situation very well, making for quick and easy work (or well, that depends on the person that he's reported).
Lewis is also rather active on the server, and is capable of displaying his extensive rule and law knowledge at all times, while performing outstanding role-play.

All in all, I support this application.

Reaction score
Not really sure why you were denied the first time however Lewis is a very good candidate for the enforcer role, he has good role knowledge, is calm and has held the position before.

+support

Reaction score
  • +Support
  • Was a great staff member...
  • Has great experience of being a moderator so can definitely perform as an enforcer
  • Very high activity on the server and on the teamspeak
  • Overall great person, Knows the rules and his RP is excellent

Reaction score
Great knowledge of rules, not much to say because he was an ex-mod.

Big fat +support

Reaction score
Why not, I mean i left a while ago now, but i rember you back in the days, why not take you back? you were a great moderator and i'm surprised you never got admin, Good luck Lewis.

+Support

Status
Not open for further replies.