LEWIS 088's Enforcer Application!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Although I never saw you when you used to be moderator, from what I have seen you have great knowledge of the rules and role play really well...

+support

Reaction score

Lewis is one of the calmest 'round here. He is friendly and respects everyone, is banterous as shit, but now we come to the important part: His rule and law knowledge is god fucking damn it amazing. I have roleplayed with him a lot in the past and haven't seen him breaking any rule (can't say that about the laws *cough* smoking around 50 bags off weed infront of cops and they don't give a shut *cough*).
Big fat +support!

Reaction score
He is a wonderful lad.
Knows the rules to an amazing extent.

If you guys deny him this time, oh why I oughta

Reaction score
Told you on the last application that That was the biggest +Support I've ever done and I'm gonna do it again.
You have the experience, rule knowledge, always helpful in OOC and an amazing friend and roleplayer.
I'm crossing my fingers for you :cat:

Reaction score
I respect that you actually put in effort to roleplay and help other players. I wouldn't mind you becoming an enforcer as long as your not driving around in an expensive car and trolling or slaughtering cops, but I don't think your that kind of person.

Good luck on your application.

Reaction score
Dear Moron.....;

Accept him, Simple as that

He is so friendly, Active, And most importantly.... Have rule Acknowledge, He's Roleplay is quite the unexpected.. He will benefit the server in a good way...

Reaction score
You know the rules really well and laws. Your RP is also really good, you would fit well in the staff team.

Big fat + support because you are fat

Reaction score
As I said on the other enforcer application, I will support you for the following reasons:

• Cool guy
  • Nice, friendly and calm.
  • Helpful everywhere, in /help and OOC
  • Is active daily.
Good luck on your application.

Reaction score
+ Support

Spent almost an entire year playing and watching and learning everything I knew about Perp RP from this guy. He always demonstrated excellent knowledge of the rules and his skills on Roleplaying. Lewis was promoted to Enforcer about 2 weeks before I was and when I was promoted we spent a lot of time together and his skills only improved. When we were both promoted to Moderator, he went above and beyond my expectations that I may have ever had for anyone. He spent every day busting rule breakers and really enforcing and keeping the server in-line. I have no doubt in my mind that Lewis is able to continue his legacy as an excellent and outstanding staff member. Good luck to you, Old Friend!

Reaction score
I've been working with @LEWIS 088 back in the days when we were Moderators here on PERPHeads.
He is good at cooperating, he's fair when it comes to issuing proper warnings/bans and he's generally friendly (as far as I remember).

He's ready to proceed with enforcing the server rules as he did before he resigned due to his aforementioned experience.

+Support

Reaction score
As promised, here is my reply on your application as you asked me to :moron:

I know that Lewis is capable of enforcing the rules. He's done it in the past and has enough experience for the job. He is active enough in-game, forums and TeamSpeak and is (almost) any time available. As for rule knowledge Lewis obviously knows them out of his head and his RP is brilliant (Check his newsagency that he sets up from time to time infront of the city hall, it has also started a huge chain of other people joining him)

I give my full SUPPORT on this application, good luck!

Reaction score
This guy is amazing and there is no reason to deny him because he is more than what any of you could expect. He clearly cares alot about the community and knows the rules well his roleplay is running the best fish market there is.

I have returned from inactivity thanks to you so much for proving to me that you care about everyone in the community. You have to many supports so have a smiley instead as one and best of luck to you.

:)

Reaction score
Lewis is a great guy. His knowlege of the rules is great and his roleplay is amazing.
I think that he can handle the rank of enforcer.

+support

Reaction score
Lewis is an outstanding roleplayer and rule follower, due to his previous postion as a moderator I think he should become an enforcer due to his past experiences as an amazing staff member. Obviously you have my support.
nerd.

Status
Not open for further replies.