Life

are you living a happy life

• Total voters

Piz

Reaction score
Alright so I've genuinely thought about this and I don't know if it's caus I have positive outlook but so many people I know are like upset most of the time. I mean my close set of mates are happy chappies like me but I don't get why people can be upset so much. I get/understand parts of depression but I don't get why it's constant, like we all are so lucky to live n have some wealth n not be poor. I was just interested in what others opinions are n how they view their life I guess, caus idk if I'm autistic to fact of not understanding why people are upset for reasons to not do with death n shit but I genuinely am living my best life and that is w/o ooman or drugs tbh.

Reaction score
like we all are so lucky to live n have some wealth n not be poor

yeah no, not everyone has "some wealth", some people work fucking hard and barely get enough to have food on the table
and money doesnt solve all your problems, theres other factors

Piz

Reaction score
yeah I get that, I just mean enough money to survive really. I mean I'm 17 & I pay maintenance to my mum to help pay for food and shit. I get other ppl have it harder but like most parts of life are so beautiful and such I just don't get why people are upset for so long about like a little thing in away.
Probably because I don't have the experience yet.

Deleted member 4983

the condition that distinguishes animals and plants from inorganic matter, including the capacity for growth, reproduction, functional activity, and continual change preceding death.

Reaction score
people generally aren't depressed because they're poor...

edit:
it usually has alot more to do with pressure from your family, social/school life. you can have a nice house, money but dickhead parents