Madda's enforcer application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Madda2000

IN-GAME NAME: Martin Checky

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:71250305

COUNTRY Norway

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER: I belive im ready for this position. I have been a member of perpheads for over a year and I got a good knowlege of the server rules, and met many nice people, and i'm a firendly person.

I like helping people out. If a player don't understand the rules I would be explaining them what they did wrong and help them get a better understanding of the rules. I also answer players in the help chat, and helping new players getting started, and try my best to make them enjoy their stay. Im always open for questions. I can keep calm druing situations and I am easy to talk to.

I'm active on teamspeak and the server, and I spend alot of my time at perpheads. My current playtime is above 1 month.

I have some experiense with administrating before. I used to administrator on a bunch of minecraft servers. I then quit minecraft and started playing gmod. I then got position as a administrator, i resigned from my position as administrator after a year.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes, mostly muted while in-game, poke me if you need me.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Thanks for taking time to read!

Requirements

• No recent in-game bans and warnings on record. ✔
    • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them. ✔
    • You must have ACCESS to and use a microphone. ✔

Reaction score
I Gotta say it does not look like there's a lot of effort in this application

Anyway. Mr. Checky. I Haven't seen you active recently but that might be because im RP-ing cop most of the time. I've seen your roleplay and i have to say that it is Amazing! You're a very nice guy and you do know the rules and laws. You should definetly be given a chance. +Support.

Good Luck

Reaction score
Neutral +/- (More of a +Support)
  • Great Role player, especially as a police officer!
  • Seems to have a good knowledge of the rules and laws of the server.
  • Not as active on the forums/teamspeak.
  • Helps out as much as possible in the OOC and /help chat.
  • Possibly a bit more effort could be put into this application.
Good luck with your application!

Reaction score
Hey madda you're a great guy and I enjoy your RP. But what happened yesterday has obviously affected my opinion on you being an enforcer.

Anyway, yesterday I witnessed him and his mate murder each-other outside P.D for the bants (which is fair play really) as both cops and with 60/60 people on the server. Obviously the staff team can't have this type of conduct as it'd give us a bad name. However, once it became an admin situation with me, madda and his mate (Can't remember his name :(). He instantly understood what he did wrong and promised it wouldn't happen again. Which shows to me potential. I decided not to give them an official warning and rather a verbal warning due to their respectful behavior during the admin sit.

Madda, then decided to personally message me over the forums apologising for his actions and to be completely honest, I thought that was extremely mature of him and I thought it was a nice gesture.

EDIT: After having a little passive RP session with Madda, I have decided to give him a + Support from my end. I thought he was a funny guy and I really got to see him shine with his RP.

I have no doubts that the event that occured the other day was merely a mistake and at the end of the day we're all human and mistakes can happen.

Good luck mate :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Finally, I was waiting for it. Maddas knowledge of the rules is pretty good, his roleplay is defenetly a 10/10. I love it to roleplay with him asspecialy with him & Prepper. Its allways fun to hangout with him. Hes not that active on the Forums/Teamspeak but he is on our server everyday. He is active and a nice little grandpa. +Support

Reaction score
I spend most of my time on Perpheads with Madda (and Venomine). He's an utmost dedicated roleplayer and he definitely has an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws.

We usually roleplay as elderly people. The first time he told me about his age I was left in disbelief. His behavior, voice and mature approach to obstacles such as rulebreakers contradicts my expectations on how the majority of people at his age reacts. Madda is tolerant and patient.

PassiveRP is often interrupted by rulebreakers and as former Enforcer/Moderator on Perpheads I've often been impressed by the way that Madda handles those people who haven't understood the concept of Serious RP. My perception is that Madda is good at cooperating with other staff members. This includes explaining the server rules to new players, problem solving and encouraging others to roleplay properly. He also answer people's questions in both OOC- and /help-chat.

Madda has proven that he's capable of giving fair "punishments/warnings" trough his activities as Police Supervisor. He has also proven that he's able to keep focus in chaotic situations.

I lack knowledge regarding his level of activity on TeamSpeak but he definitely compensates by his current level of activity on the server.

My overall assessment is +Support.

Trande

Only thing I ever saw you doing was IC scamming me as Lieutenant. That was last year summer, so I just assume you changed.
Put a bit more effort into your applications, because it's unclear for me why you really want to be Enforcer. You're often playing as Police Officer afaik, so I am going to watch you today, and give my full opinion later today.

And why do you have those weird links all over your application? They make me feel uncomfortable.

Reaction score
Let's clear up about them links. I can't really answer what they are. They just pop up. But if there is a way to remove them i would love to know how.

Reaction score
+Support!(was forced to) basicly a moron great guy
I have no idea, why he uses that o_O

Every time, I just roleplay with him, I really enjoy it, because he's kinda funny for me, I love his roleplaying moments, and I would like to see him in admin moments, when I use that magical /report and he will come. He's also pretty helpfull, when I didnt know some stuff, he was free to tell me shum. I'm pretty sure, that he knows rules, because I've never seen him breaking some.

Reaction score
Huge +support from my side, when i was rolepmaying with you and Eddie rolo you showed great knowledge of the rules and great roleplaying

Would like to see you more active in the help chat as i barely see you respons to questions.

Reaction score
+support 100%
You have a very clear knowledge of the rules and are active upon server! :D
You are a great supervisor and are helpful to others eg me !
I hope the head staff team choose you!

MattIs

We used to roleplay together as Police back in Feb!
Awesome dude and I want to see him on the staff team.

He's friendly!
He's dedicated!
and he has a great knowledge of the rules.

Here have my barry chuckle thumbs up!
Bvp8lGGIYAAaSKP.jpg:large

Reaction score
If you are going to actually give a damn unlike other admins in the server , support +

Reaction score
download.php

Your "same" family member supports you.

You know rules, ok.
You can enforce, I think.
Is a same lover for some reason.

Reaction score
I'm actually going to give Madda my full support. Within the time I have been able to roleplay and watch him I have seen him develop qualities that are key when being an Enforcer. He has high standards when it actually comes to dealing with IC situations and I feel that he'd be able to bring them qualities over with him into OOC situations. Overall, Madda is a great candidate for Enforcer and I feel he deserves a chance.

Reaction score
I +Support This Old Man (Application)
  • Very Active And Helpful
  • Totally Ready For this Position
  • Always helps on "/Help" Chat
  • Bully me 10 times a day :(

Status
Not open for further replies.