Murtsley (Dalton Jefferson)'s Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Murtsley
IN-GAME NAME: Dalton Jefferson
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:45194560

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

I have been playing PERP and a load of other roleplay gametypes such as HL2RP and DarkRP (Which isn’t really ideal), I also played on some smaller PERP servers I also played on ARMA 3 RP servers although their RP isn’t as in depth as Garry’s Mod. I've had experience through playing with staff members, such as Moron, Matt, and others, and because of this I have watched them enforce rules which has helped me gain an extensive knowledge of the server rules and how to enforce them. I've also re-read the rules/laws to ensure up-to-date knowledge of the rules (Considering my inactivity). Having returned to the server I've had to make some reports and the waiting time for those reports has increased exponentially, at the moment, I feel like I want to contribute to the game like I used to.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: More or less all the time.

Your time played on the server must be at least one week. ✔
No recent in-game bans and warnings on record. ✔
You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them. ✔
You must have access to and use a microphone. ✔
You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

Experience:
MelonMunchersCommunity DarkRP server - Administrator
StreetlightRP DarkRP server - Administrator
HIVE HL2RP - Super-Administrator
PERPHeads - Moderator

Resignation:
As you may (Not) know, last year I resigned from my position as Moderator due to inactivity, I did this as my computer had broken. I reapplied later on in the same year to be denied. (Despite being told that I would reclaim the position upon rejoining for a few weeks.) I'm hoping that this time will be different.
Resignation post: https://perpheads.com/threads/resignation-post.8769/

Recommendations Received:
https://perpheads.com/threads/murtsley.5330/
https://perpheads.com/threads/recommending-murtsley.6098/
https://perpheads.com/threads/murtsley-recommendation.5350/
https://perpheads.com/threads/murtsley-cameron-jefferson-for-lt.5209/
https://perpheads.com/threads/murtsley-enforcer-and-lt.5149/
https://perpheads.com/threads/murtsley-dalton-jefferson.6150/

Any advice that you could give that could earn your support would be gratefully received and worked upon​

Last edited:

M

Reaction score
Ex-cellent moderator, knows his stuff and works hard. Although he'll probably fail his A-Levels for accepting this I have faith that he will be able to give the right level of commitment. Having worked with him in the past, I can safely say that he will be able to serve the server well.

0ddac272ffc29bedb869063b9e2dbaea.png

Reaction score
As I said before:

43eafa016e.png

+Support, your dedication and key points and skills aren't not shown, and are amazing. You were not bad before so I will +Support this.

[BTW This was supposed to be a joke making him think I -supported]

User0

I will support this for the following reasons.

Active a lot as an officer probably the only thing he does. I've seen him base with some fat Korean dude a few times. Criminal role-play is nice but his cop role-play is way better. He is active in /help and OOC. I don't use TeamSpeak that much but I've seen him a handful of times.

Lizarderator

Deleted member 4084

Murtsley; you are an amazing person - and a banterous person.
You understand the rules and laws to a extent you are able to enforce.
XkREhx1.png

• Very friendly ( at times )
  • Great knowledge of rules & laws to an extent where he can enforce them
  • Seen you on Team Speak ( when I'm on it )
  • Amazing at tackling difficult situations ( no, not pulling a gun and spraying everyone )
  • Helps people both: In game and /help
44RjwJ4.png

• None; because he is all out amazing.
wZACTlk.png

Over-all. You really deserve to be back in the Staff team. And you are an amazing person in general. You generally are getting a
+ SUPPORT from me Dalton.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Not a very good mod previously to be honest because you pissed off but there's no issue in bringing you back as you clearly understand the rules and laws that are provided within the server.
Also it gives you a chance to be staff with your best buddy Moron so you can discuss it at Playtime at sixth form!
I'm sure a green thing with a plus goes here somewhere. :)

MattIs

Come back Murtsley,

You were one of the greatest Moderators ever here; not just did you handle reports efficiently you knew how to cheer everyone up and get people motivated!

You are probably one of the most active players on the server - whenever I'm online - you are too.

After you resigned around last June - things went down the pot a little bit; You were extremely missed along with @Chris

I really really want to see you as a Staff Member again!

Biggest +Support of 2016 so far.

Reaction score
When you used to be a Moderator you where my favourite, you where super friendly calm, and had a great knoweldge of the laws and rules, so it's a +support.

Last edited:

Deleted member 4141

1. great roleplayer - fun and adaptable to any kind of job or situation or character.
2. great rule knowledge - is capable of acting on the spot when someone is breaking a rule.
3. great person - easy to talk to and ect.

And i forgot the rest so i thought i would just put this here along with my support

Reaction score
Accept him already, never met such a nice weeaboo. He was a good Moderator back then, why shouldn't he be better now? Also hes from Wales, so +1. :mrlewis:
Your mic. sucks, if you have no new one yet, I'll buy you one.
Jk. I'm a poor ass nigga.

Reaction score
I got so many reasons to + support this application it would take me a few hours to type them. Anyways you know the rules very well you know how to deal with situations as seen in your old ex moderator days and you are also active. You also know how to respond to action requests very well as seen here.

3KQ03d5.png

+support

Reaction score
+Support: You're a good guy and a valuable member to the community, you approach people in a friendly manner and have tried to get your position back, the staff don't realise what they need back on the team.

Murtsley as much as I love you and want you to get it because of your past and how good you was I just feel as if you will go inactive again because of university and work.

Status
Not open for further replies.