Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME:
Sindarin

STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:1:546179118

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?:
I have been submitting a lot of apps for stuff in PERP recently, and in every single one of them I write the same thing. I want to help, and I feel as though holding this role will allow me to help even more. The same can be said for the rank of enforcer. In another application I wrote I said something along the lines of hoping my actions speak louder than my words, and I hope that my actions on the server can speak to my intent to help people. The chief reason I am applying for an enforcer rather than simply staying as a helper is that it is a role that allows me to help people with more issues rather than telling them to move to another department. I understand the requirements for the role of enforcer are different then helper, and require a slightly different mindset and the ability to be strict at times. In regards to that, what I can say is this, I have experience having than mindset, both in GMod, and irl, and I feel as though I could handle the duties of an enforcer to the highest standard.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
Thank you for reading, and once again, I hope my actions can speak louder then my words in this application

Requirements:

In order for your application to be considered, you must meet the following three requirements:
Your time played on the server must be at least one week.
No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record, this includes both the forums and the server. (1 month)
You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can enforce them.
You must have access to and use a microphone. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server.

Reaction score
When I came back, I wasn't too sure who you were, however, after interacting with you in teams peak and in game, I've come to get to know you further and have seen you consistently helping out and haven't ever had a bad interaction with you.

I've seen and heard your rule knowledge first hand aswell.

I support you on this and wish you luck!

Reaction score
My only criticism of you is I haven't seen you do much crim stuff, which can be important as it helps understand the application of the rules
Otherwise you're a good guy, and good luck on the application

Reaction score
  • Staff
My only criticism of you is I haven't seen you do much crim stuff, which can be important as it helps understand the application of the rules
Otherwise you're a good guy, and good luck on the application
Hello!

I have played crim in the past and I do have a very solid understanding of the rules when it comes to that, the reason I mainly don’t do it as much, or join a crim based org is because I personally just find cop more enjoyable so I spend more time on it

Status
Not open for further replies.