Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Mage

IN-GAME NAME: Nadine Kennedy

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:37831563

COUNTRY
:
2eda4144be.png

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:
Well, I have now been here just slightly over a year, and I believe now I should take the chance to not only adhere by the rules but also share my knowledge to other people and improve their experience while playing on the server. Over my time here, I have done my utmost to abide by the rules which is hopefully reflected in my clean slate for the past 10 months, and I help members of the community out where and whenever possible, through the forums, /help chat or talking to them in general. As well as that I tried to input my time into something useful for the community, that being my car spreadsheet which whenever I go on I actively see people using.

I hope that through this role I would be able to further help within the community by ensuring people are more aware of the rules and think before committing to their actions, as well as help out with normal staff procedures within the team. I think my ability to stay calm and professional would enable me to conduct my role appropriately and satisfactorily. I am able to listen out to people and take upon criticism to help improve myself for the benefit of other people. My high activity on the server is hopefully visible for people as I am very active on the server on mostly a daily basis for anywhere between 5-10 hours, and this should remain the same for a long time.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Whenever possible, but my activity is mainly hindered due to being in-game a ton however when possible I am on it talking to various people.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
Hopefully I have proved to people since my last time having a go at this, that I have managed to change and have been contributing more towards the community as well as trying to help people out.

Last edited:
Reaction score
+Support mage is a really helpful guy that will be a good enforcer in my opinion (Are you happy @LEWIS 088)

Reaction score
Apart of people constantly coming towards me to ask me wether you are related to me do I think you are a great guy, haven't seen you enough ingame to judge your rule knowledge.

I know for a fact that you can roleplay but roleplay does not equal a good staff member.

I am neutral on this one, maybe that changes to +support later but for now I can do nothing but wish you the best of luck mate :)

Regards,
Gary

Reaction score
+Support Mage not only is a nice and caring player, i have seen him contributing to the Paralake Police Department i can tell he has really changed because we all know he does like to Criminal Roleplay most of time. Even though being a police officer can be boring for him he still has been trying to prove he is worthy for this position.

Reaction score
I am very happy that this was made, I feel that you will be a good a fair staff member, you are kind and funny, you are also one of my best friends IRL not be to biased but I just feel that you will be good, Good luck :D
+Support

Last edited:
Reaction score
@mage is a lad. Sound as fuck and proper funny. He is always friendly and is a mint person to have as a mate!
Always willin to help and never gets frustrated!

Reaction score
This guy definitely has potential to administrative and enforce the rules to others being helpful to others, the only thing I think you should change is your maturity (can be that I'm wrong so don't get triggered) :)

If you wonder why I said maturity well cause sometimes I see you say somestuff in OOC which is unnecessary. but I see you put a lot of effort helping to others being clean from violating rules for almost past year as you said yourself already and also putting effort in the thread which I'm amazed off

And of course
+Support

//mobile ez

Reaction score
Have seen some things about you, and was together with you in harpers. You look like a decent candidate for enforcer. Always calm and most of the time friendly. I think you would be a good enforcer.

Reaction score
Mage is a great RP'er and has a very wide knowledge of the rules, with few to no bans or warnings I believe Mage is a fantastic candidate for Enforcer. I see Mage commonly in help chat and a couple times in support channels on TeamSpeak. Mage has also posted many AR's to my knowledge helping keep the server clean of rule breakers, overall I'm giving this application +Support

Deleted member 5193

I definitely wouldn't object to seeing mage as enforcer. He's a nice guy in game, and he's fairly active on both TS and the forums. Adding to this, he's also spent his time creating his car spreadsheet for the community, of which is the most up to date and trusted. I've used it a lot when buying cars, and it is definitely a useful tool. Best of luck getting enforcer, you have my support.

Reaction score
Denied

The senior administration team have thoroughly considered your application and have decided to deny you at this moment in time, thanks for applying!

Status
Not open for further replies.