Reaction score
INFORMATION:

thin%20inset%20separator.png

STEAM NAME: Dapsas

IN-GAME NAME: Trauk Sankaba

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:56733990

1566780041813.png

INTRODUCTION:

Hello, I thought I'd include this small part for people who haven't came across me yet, my name is Dominic and in-game you can find me as Trauk Sankaba,Ive started playing perp in 2017-05-02,Since then,i was even dreaming about perp while sleeping,enforcer would change my life,i will leave the university and give my soul to the perpheads server for life.Ive met here many good people that i enjoy playing with,in the future i would like to be a lawyer and troll people.

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

There are many reasons for me wanting to be an enforcer, first of all, I believe I am a very dedicated person and I can put forward a ton of time into the community just like I already am, this means that I would consistently be able to perform normal staff procedures, this being in-game, on the forums or even on Teamspeak. Furthermore I have strong analytical and problem-solving skills, which is very important for a staff member to possess as this is a skill that will take up a large chunk of a staff member's duties when dealing with rule infringements. I am also very mature and professional person when conducting my duties within the Police Department, this would help when being a staff member because I believe it would be important for other players to be able to take me seriously and for them to have confidence that I know what I am doing, which I believe I have no problem currently doing. Likewise, I am very confident about my knowledge of the gamemode, the rules and the laws that I have acquired over my time here to the point that I can not only follow them but also further help out within the community by enforcing them. Lastly, I am a very friendly, sociable person, I talk to people with ease and I have no problem talking to new people to getting to know them, this is important because I feel as a staff member you should be in constant contact with other members of the community getting to know them and what not.

KEY QUALITIES:
  • High activity on a daily basis on the server and within the community
  • Calm, positive, friendly and inquisitive.
  • Able to conduct myself professionally and be taken seriously
  • Organised and responsible person
  • Willing to help out players within the community

MY INVOLVEMENT:
Throughout my time here within the community, I have attempted to get involved wherever possible, forum discussions, general in-game activity, talking to various people on the teamspeak, helping out players both in-game and on the forums and so forth. Moreover I have spent my time creating a environment where i can have be civil with everyone, in this role I am able to help out newer or even experienced members about their policing methods and give them feedback they can act upon, should they chose to do so. As well as that, whenever I have come across rule-breakers I have taken the necessary actions to ensure they are aware that they have broken the rules, either by submitting a report or making an AR,

MY RECORD:
My record is far from clean, in the past i was oblivious to the rules and thought I was above everyone else due to this. My 2 RDM bans are nowhere near acceptable and shall probably be the reason as well as the rest of my bans that this will be denied. But i thought I'd give it a shot as my record has been squeaky clean for over a year.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Not as active as I'd like to be but as much as possible

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
As usual, a nice big thank-you to everyone that read through the whole application, any feedback is greatly appreciated, positive or negative, and I hope that by reading this bigger and yet again changed up application I have given enough of an insight to prove my want for becoming an enforcer.,

Oh and as usual

REQUIREMENTS:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week.
  • No recent bans and warnings on record for at least a period of a month, this includes both the forums and the server.
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them.
  • You must have access to and use a microphone.
  • You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server

Reaction score
Take your words back,dont wanna kill your mom with my 24cm dick.

• Funny
Reactions: A1L
Status
Not open for further replies.