Enforcer App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 4983

if you would like to be an enforcer that badly, you should just apologise and promise to make a donation, if someone who mass rdm'd was unbanned because of it, It should get you an administrative position.

• Winner
Reactions: JRW

JRW

Reaction score
going to have to disagree with you there my friend sorry, You'll always see me giving help in ooc just keep an eye out next time ur on the server, thanks for the reply

JRW

Reaction score
I'm not JJB by the way. Its been put to my attention that we've been mixed up by uneducated members, Just to clear the air much thanks!

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
+Support as Hanah Montana once said:

"I don't want to be perfect, but I do want to be a role model. My mom always tells me that imperfections equal beauty. All of us are imperfect."

JRW is not perfect, but he could be a good staff member, he's a nice guy and knows the rules. Even though he's more likely to rdm again than get staff.

Personally I think with JRW you get the best of both worlds, he'd just chill it out, take it slow, then would rock out the show.

Last edited:

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
My mom is always telling me it takes a long time to get to the top, but a short time to get to the bottom.-Hannah Montana 2k6.

JRW

Reaction score
uneducated as in they were not educated that JJB and JRW are not the same person. Was no disrespect

Reaction score
how come your reaction score has lowered last time i saw you?
fairly sure the PLPD meeting should have given you a wake up call

Reaction score
Gonna have to give a hell naw on this one, your attitude and the way you act (mostly on forums, cant speak for ingame) is just shit, it seems like you've only improved on the forums THIS MONTH just because you wanted a shot at enforcer.
It won't work like that, your overall attitude needs to change and not just because you want a shiny color on the playerlist.
The fact that you disagree and argue with people on this thread shows me already that you're not cut out for it. Some people aren't, that's just how it is.

JRW

Reaction score
I'm allowed an opinion thats all im going to say, wouldn't say I've argued at all but if it looks that way to you, fair enough then. It's not just about a "shiny rank" its about helping enforce the rules within the server because I aswell as any other player get effected by rule-breakers on a daily basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.